We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Captain's Victory Deed

I'm leveling a Cappy for the first time, level 41 now and loving it. But for some reason this deed doesn't advance when I summon my Herald of Victory. Shouldn't it progress every time I summon HoV? All my other class deeds are progressing as they should when I use a skill. I am posting here to see if others have had this problem, or if somehow I am doing something wrong? Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Quote Originally Posted by Elven2 View Post
    I'm leveling a Cappy for the first time, level 41 now and loving it. But for some reason this deed doesn't advance when I summon my Herald of Victory. Shouldn't it progress every time I summon HoV? All my other class deeds are progressing as they should when I use a skill. I am posting here to see if others have had this problem, or if somehow I am doing something wrong? Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
    class deeds still - annoyingly and archaically - have daily limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Teyaha View Post
    class deeds still - annoyingly and archaically - have daily limits.
    Thank you for your reply. Yes, I know this, but the deed is not 'yellow' and doesn't say I have reached the daily limit. It simply doesn't progress. The deed says, 'Use Your Brother's Call Skills'. Lotro-Wiki says to advance the deed, summon HoV. I have tried summoning the different Heralds several times, several days in a row, but none of them advance the deed. I guess I will 'bug' it and see what a GM says.

Quote Originally Posted by Elven2 View Post
    Thank you for your reply. Yes, I know this, but the deed is not 'yellow' and doesn't say I have reached the daily limit. It simply doesn't progress. The deed says, 'Use Your Brother's Call Skills'. Lotro-Wiki says to advance the deed, summon HoV. I have tried summoning the different Heralds several times, several days in a row, but none of them advance the deed. I guess I will 'bug' it and see what a GM says.
    The lotrowiki is outdated, and some in-game text is as well...

If I'm not mistaken 'Brother's Call Skills' is a buff to your X-brother, after using 25 points on a tree you get this skill.

You probably will need some more levels to get it,