We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Demand Attention

Hello,

I am a 34th level Yellow Traited Captain who just spent a point on "Demand Attention" (right below "Noble Mark"). What the heck is this "Grave Wound" mentioned in the Trait Tree? I don't seem to have the skill. Am I missing something, or do I need to re-specialize because this skill does not exist?

Cheers

I think you get Grave Wound when you reach lvl 42 or 46.

Well that skill technically does not exist because it was taken out. U get the improved version, however, i think at lvl 42. And yes the trait does affect the improved version. So in other words, dont spend points on the trait until u get the skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Holmon View Post
    Well that skill technically does not exist because it was taken out. U get the improved version, however, i think at lvl 42. And yes the trait does affect the improved version. So in other words, dont spend points on the trait until u get the skill.
    The skill is, indeed, still erroneously called "Improved Grave Wound", and is granted in the 40s. No idea why this wasn't fixed in 12.1, it was certainly a known issue at that point.
    "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Quote Originally Posted by Holmon View Post
    Already spent. Too bad there is not much in the way of in-game documentation on this, or a tooltip saying as much. Guess I will have to re-specialize, which I recall ruins my quickslot bars. Thanks for replying everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by StinkyGreene View Post
    Already spent. Too bad there is not much in the way of in-game documentation on this, or a tooltip saying as much. Guess I will have to re-specialize, which I recall ruins my quickslot bars. Thanks for replying everyone.
    I think the ingame documentation is coming with 12.2, I'll be checking out Bullroarer sometime today and post in this thread if that is the case. As for ruining quickslot bars I suggest taking a screenshot before respecializing so you know how you had them set up.

when i respec on any of my alts, it remembers where i had my skills last as long as i didnt have a skill from yellow line for example in the same spot as a skill from blue line for example.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000129f87/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Elrantiri View Post
    As for ruining quickslot bars I suggest taking a screenshot before respecializing so you know how you had them set up.
    Great tip, that sounds like a plan! Also, since I don't have a ton of points in the tree, it won't be too difficult to write them down either (to get back to where I am).

Quote Originally Posted by StinkyGreene View Post
    This will be fixed with 12.2 (and Captains will get an automatic trait reset because of traiting changes), so perhaps it's worth waiting until the end of the month.
    "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Quote Originally Posted by Bezmer View Post
    This will be fixed with 12.2 (and Captains will get an automatic trait reset because of traiting changes), so perhaps it's worth waiting until the end of the month.
    ah the patch notes... they say under Capn that the "improved" is going away...

yet, under the General heading it says that IGW will now have the dmg type of the weapon...

but if IMPROVED is going away, will the regular version sill get the weapon damg-type?

it seems obvious, but this is an MMO... ive learned not to trust and to take patch notes literally.
    "I am always serious; I am never serious." -Me
    "I make the most outrageous and exaggerated statements of any man to ever live, has ever lived, or that will ever live." -Me

Quote Originally Posted by SapienChavez View Post
    ah the patch notes... they say under Capn that the "improved" is going away...

yet, under the General heading it says that IGW will now have the dmg type of the weapon...

but if IMPROVED is going away, will the regular version sill get the weapon damg-type?

it seems obvious, but this is an MMO... ive learned not to trust and to take patch notes literally.
    As the Improved bit I'm 99% sure it is only a skill rename.

Quote Originally Posted by Elrantiri View Post
    As the Improved bit I'm 99% sure it is only a skill rename.
    Also, that fix was in back in 12.1, no? My Grave Wound bleed damage looks fine on the tooltip.