We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: How sad Turbine

How sad Turbine

I guess the truth hurts? You're lucky I didn't copy my rant, I would have tried pasting it again. Would that have gotten me another "infraction", possibly a ban? Oh noes!

You can delete this thread too if you want. Makes no matter to me.

Geesh, this forum is worse than a preacher walking into a bar on a Saturday night when it comes to speaking your mind.

Pathetic.
    “It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door. You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”

~ Bilbo Baggins * J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

It's not what you say (though sometimes it is), it's how you say it.

"Turbine, I'm unhappy with how you've been treating the game. I hope that soon you will turn it around and make it good again. Here is my rant-free, well thought-out list of problems and solutions." <-- this post will not be deleted

"Turbine you bleeping bleeps, get off your bleeping bleeps and get some bleeping bleeps back in the bleeping bleep. I never want to bleep because you bleeps can't just bleeping bleeping bleep." <-- this post will get an infraction
    If you give away gold bars, someone will complain they're too heavy.
    ~Landroval~
    .: Dannach, 118 WDN :.: Totes, 118 HNT :.: Sunhawk, 110 RNK :.
    ~Anor~
    .: Taika, 29 WDN :.
    I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul.
    Might as well face it, I'm addicted to WDN

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Linathrial View Post
    I guess the truth hurts? You're lucky I didn't copy my rant, I would have tried pasting it again. Would that have gotten me another "infraction", possibly a ban? Oh noes!

You can delete this thread too if you want. Makes no matter to me.

Geesh, this forum is worse than a preacher walking into a bar on a Saturday night when it comes to speaking your mind.

Pathetic.
    This is what's known as a self-fullfiling prophecy. You openly violate the rules, knowing you are doing so, and proclaim your action will net you an action against you, because you know it will because you are actively seeking that action by openly and knowingly violating the community guidelines.

Also, you didn't get an initial infraction. You got a warning. Which is nothing more than a "hey what you're doing isn't allowed" reminder. So there should be no surprises here.