We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Red face Is this the time to come back?

Evening everyone reading this! I've been away for several months playing GW2, but it is starting to get stale. With the Hobbit movies, rereading the books, and the spot in my heart forever Lord of the Rings has; I'm thinking of coming back. I've come to see games for their ability to educe joy and happiness instead of a constant grind to be the best. My question is how active is the server? I mean in PvMP, Raids, and over all chat.

~Z/Zy

I think the server is more active now than last xpac.. Always lots of people in glff whenever I log. For PVE raids,its pretty slow. Just a few groups running em constantly..mostly just seal runs I think as most loot isnt that impressive..except a few..

Moors is pretty active during most hours now..despite the freep opness, imo the moors has better balance now than it had over the last few years..(i started RoI). Creeps still get kills in rvr(till the healers show up).

Come cj xardnack/trilogi/martiall/tussin/runfroobs/akburatsfgsjcdjbstsnkf/coldfellz/jonp'swarleader.

To all the 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12 warg packs out there..i heard the minstrel/rk/warden/lm/guardian/cappy/burg deeds are much better than the hunter one. /DesperateFlight

Quote Originally Posted by Patriotp3a View Post
    Creeps still get kills in rvr
    /DesperateFlight
    lmao thats why u choose solo path, zerg freeps and qq when they group up and zerg u, cus there is no other way to kill high raanked reaver.

btw pat seems like ur skill bar is filled up with desperate flight skill
    no qq :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jasthelion View Post
    lmao thats why u choose solo path, zerg freeps and qq when they group up and zerg u, cus there is no other way to kill high raanked reaver.

btw pat seems like ur skill bar is filled up with desperate flight skill
    no qq :P
    Solo on hunter sux :P
    I die from all the resident wargs in grams all the time.

You see jas, when I see you charging at me I have, for some reason, the spontaneous need to work on my Desperate Flight deed. Honest.
    I will catch you solo one day...and I will farm you with the raid behind me. Ask Trilogi, it keeps happening to him.

I farm jas 2ez.

I think when update 13 drops things will be looking pretty good, its a bit unbalanced and rough in spots at the moment in both pve and pvp. But lately the devs have been very responsive and are addressing the main issues.

Looks promising.

more freeps to farm with u13? sounds great ^^

yes this server is best

come and play!

Quote Originally Posted by stormshadowking View Post
    yes this server is best

come and play!
    you're too enthusiastic