We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Here is something that you can find out for the next live stream:
    During the Bree revamp, scarycrow was working on a dwarven area in bree that was not ready when the bree revamp changes went live. The area is in game but you can't enter it. What happened to it? Did it get scrapped? Did get put at the bottom of the list? Or is it being worked on and it is scribled on a white board somewhere as being planned for update ?
    Fordakidz(sapience) says, 'THIS IS MY ROCK! THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE!

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    I've had to make some schedule changes to accomodate our translators. the dates now listed in yellow have changed. This impacts, Belegaer, Siranon, and Anduin servers.

Also, BULLROARER has been added to the list by player request.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Ofcourse yesterday we added to the mess by adding in Skype. I apologize that some of the conversations were clipped. We'll work on that for future runs.
    With regard to your Skype problems, I think it may have had to do with the fact that you were sitting so close together. It may have interfered with the echo cancellation in Skype. During the livestream, I could hear Rowan's voice coming in through your mic, as well as through Skype. Depending on the relative delay of these two sources of Rowan's voice, Skype may have falsely detected some echo and tried to cancel it out. So, you may have better luck if the two of you sit farther away next time. Or share a single mic.
    Last edited by Thurallor; Mar 07 2014 at 01:25 PM.
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval

I've had to make some schedule changes to accomodate our translators. the dates now listed in yellow have changed. This impacts, Belegaer, Siranon, and Anduin servers.

Also, BULLROARER has been added to the list by player request.
    I'd like to encourage 3 bullroarer runs.

1. Normal, like the regular servers
    2. Evil #1: Spawn various special NPCs along the way. Varied in 'munged' level. (Ideally not munged higher than 95)
    3. Evil #2- Let the Creeps out. Just the creeps. Players will need to defend a lowbie against real actual players while trying Sapience is trying to get to isen
    For this event, consider allowing +Sapience free self-controlled mobility. (He's off to rescue someone, not a prisoner, for some reason, only he can open the place they're being held!)
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    I'd like to encourage 3 bullroarer runs.

1. Normal, like the regular servers
    2. Evil #1: Spawn various special NPCs along the way. Varied in 'munged' level. (Ideally not munged higher than 95)
    3. Evil #2- Let the Creeps out. Just the creeps. Players will need to defend a lowbie against real actual players while trying Sapience is trying to get to isen
    For this event, consider allowing +Sapience free self-controlled mobility. (He's off to rescue someone, not a prisoner, for some reason, only he can open the place they're being held!)
    One run. Sorry guys, but 3 isn't going to happen.

Now, that doesn't mean it has to happen exactly the way it does on live. We have a lot more 'freedom' on test servers.

Now, that doesn't mean it has to happen exactly the way it does on live. We have a lot more 'freedom' on test servers.
    With that said, I am staying off of BR on March 14th. ROFL

I knew multiple runs would be a long stretch, but I had to try!
    I've asked players on Glff to come to the thread and weigh in on what types of Evil they'd find most 'enjoyable'/'Entertaining'. An official poll with some of the ideas or its own thread may be helpful.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Well, since Sapience said no to 3, maybe we could convince someone else, cough, Rowan, cough. To do a run thru on Bullroarer, especially if the Creeps are free. Imagines my warg chomping on hobbit feet.
    Tosaf, Founder Covenant Knights, Guardian,

Woohhoo! Congratulations Arkenstone! 59m 6s 0 Deaths (beating out Crickhollow - 1h 2m 31s 0 Deaths). Nicely done.

Myrica needs to be commended, she did a fabulous job planning this!
    Nyn of Arkenstone
    2013 Player Council Member
    Often Unfortunate (but sometimes Successful) Member of The Dead Hobbit Society

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    For this event, consider allowing +Sapience free self-controlled mobility. (He's off to rescue someone, not a prisoner, for some reason, only he can open
    That's essentially impossible though. It would take just one arrow from an auto-attack to end it. I know there is a fond dream of pvpers to grief something but its unlikely; and I suspect most of them would ignore sapience and finally live out their dreams of having a raid on Lalia.

I do believe my characters have the Curse of the Bonevales.... Not one of them has made it to Isengard. Even if my one on Bullroarer makes it, will it even count? Hmmm.

So far imo last nights stream was the most dull out of the bunch. Not many questions asked.

Thanks for coming to Arkenstone and running through Middle Earth with us, Sapience

It wouldn't have been possible without the help of everyone on the server, way to come together!

We had a blast!

Mnimriel
    Leader, Eternal Destiny Arkenstone
    Last edited by Mnemesis; Mar 08 2014 at 09:52 AM.

BULLROARER has been added to the list by player request.
    Could you please add the download link for the Bullroarer Client to that slot on the schedule?

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSlayer600 View Post
    Could you please add the download link for the Bullroarer Client to that slot on the schedule?
    There is no download client for now. They need to create one that does not use Pando Media Booster.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...30#post7115530

Quote Originally Posted by rosey21 View Post
    So far imo last nights stream was the most dull out of the bunch. Not many questions asked.
    That's one of the side-effects of a quick run - not as many questions. The run was completed in less than half the time that a lot of the other runs have been, and there were half as many questions as we'd normally see as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSlayer600 View Post
    Unfortunately Sapience said there won't be a new install ready in time for the Bullroarer Hobbit run, but if you already have it installed, it will patch and you will be able to participate in the run.

World (Server) - Name, Race, Class, Level - Place of Death

Gilrain - Vogter, Dwarf, Guardian, 30 - Galtrev, Dunland.

Elendilmir - Almergard, Hobbit, Guardian, 11 - Low Hollin, Eregion.

Evernight - Berrelberth, Hobbit, Minstrel, 10 - Carreglyn, Dunland.

Crickhollow - Annathstan, Man, Champion, 60 - SURVIVED!

Withywindle - Fredwisegard, Hobbit, Warden, 22 - Goeolhad, Eregion.

Gladden - Odver, Hobbit, Minstrel, 10 - Nan Curunír. (I could see the walls of Isengard.)

Laurelin - Isuming, Hobbit, Minstrel, 20 - Bonevales, Dunland.

Brandywine - Cremoso, Hobbit, Minstrel, 10 - High Hollin, Eregion.

Snowbourne - Gilelrandir, Man, Captain, 21 - Isendale, Gap of Rohan.

Arkenstone - Snavo, Hobbit, Burglar, 10 - Nan Curunír! Could see the walls of Isengard!
    On Arkenstone I want to thank Hartten for all the crafted goods he provided me with.

Vilya :D

Vilya is going to be a great run, I know it
    Last edited by Nephelli; Mar 12 2014 at 12:38 PM.

Is Twitch limited to only 5 past broadcasts ? I see only 5 videos in the archive.

Quote Originally Posted by Abreth View Post
    Is Twitch limited to only 5 past broadcasts ? I see only 5 videos in the archive.
    No. One was accidentally not archived. Others were done on my twitch channel before we had an official channel and only one of those was archived.

BTW, standings update.

No. One was accidentally not archived. Others were done on my twitch channel before we had an official channel and only one of those was archived.

BTW, standings update.
    *lé GASP* Sapience has a Twitch?

There is at least the Brandywine video that is missing from lotrostream archive and the search function isn't very helpfull.

I also found in their faq that saved videos are only saved for a few days.

http://help.twitch.tv/customer/porta...ast-broadcasts

That's really unfortunate if some got deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfclaw25 View Post
    *lé GASP* Sapience has a Twitch?
    Yes. mostly I use it during Extra Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Abreth View Post
    There is at least the Brandywine video that is missing from lotrostream archive and the search function isn't very helpfull.

I also found in their faq that saved videos are only saved for a few days.

http://help.twitch.tv/customer/porta...ast-broadcasts

That's really unfortunate if some got deleted.
    I could swear Brandywine was there when I checked yesterday.

(Although, as Isengard runs go, maybe it is better that one is lost to history. )

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast