We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

WTB Freeps and Creeps not using.......

Its bad enough the delving and keeps give more renown/infamy but now we've got sooooooooooo many freeps and creeps using the store scrolls to gain more, how about have a little bit of honor and not use those and go out and work/earn your infamy/renown .

Im sure i'll be blasted for it but i cant give credit to either side when they rank for using those nor do i even want to group with them.

Rant off.

Love me
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

I think Turbine wants us all to max rank and leave so they can turn the Moors into a super walmart
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Saddly, some players like these will get rank before good players.

Yeah...

- T

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    Its bad enough the delving and keeps give more renown/infamy but now we've got sooooooooooo many freeps and creeps using the store scrolls to gain more, how about have a little bit of honor and not use those and go out and work/earn your infamy/renown .

Im sure i'll be blasted for it but i cant give credit to either side when they rank for using those nor do i even want to group with them.

Rant off.

Love me

Then why have I been r10 for over 6 months? I thought soloing was the fastest way to rank up? YOU LIED!!!!

Bowlash is no longer your Brolash.
    Kilganon R11 Champion/Galmielwing-r12 Warg/ Tacky R11 Mini(Retired/Defeated by grind)