We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Starting Shared Storage

Hello,
    I'm not a new player, but I thought this was the best place to put this question.

I have two accounts, one f2p and one lifetime membership. I recently received 3 months subscription for the f2p account.
    I thought I would get shared storage with the subscription. Is this my poor memory thinking there was some initial amount of shared storage that was given? I really don't remember spending turbine points to open the shared storage. Someone please set me straight.

Thanks.

VIP's enjoy some shared wardrobe space, but not a Shared Vault.

You probably purchased the Adventurer's Pack at the time Mirkwood came out. It gae you two more character slots, initial shared storage on each server, an economy goat for each character, a cloak, and maybe something else I've forgotten.
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nosdracir View Post
    You probably purchased the Adventurer's Pack at the time Mirkwood came out. It gae you two more character slots, initial shared storage on each server, an economy goat for each character, a cloak, and maybe something else I've forgotten.
    Thank you.