We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

thanks for the memories

Thanks for all the fun guys, I am quitting gaming so maybe your moors will be a little safer without bane chewing on your ankles. Made some good friends and hopefully some good enemies I wish you well in your continued conquest for control of the moors
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Quote Originally Posted by firehandsjr View Post
    Thanks for all the fun guys, I am quitting gaming so maybe your moors will be a little safer without bane chewing on your ankles. Made some good friends and hopefully some good enemies I wish you well in your continued conquest for control of the moors
    Thanks for the fun Fire. Crick losing its last terrifying warg. Hope you find something more interesting to occupy your time.
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

Later Fire you'll always be my number 3 in my heart
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

I've already said most everything I wanted to say, but just for the record...

You will be sorely missed... Baneoffirehands will always be my favorite warg, and Koro will be howling and looking for you for a while Q_Q
    Wishing you the best.

Love you bunches,
    Farr

Quote Originally Posted by Spider29 View Post
    Later Fire you'll always be my number 3 in my heart
    No.3?? I always thought Shag's Top 3 were... Shag ^^;
    [IMG]http://oi41.tinypic.com/14v1utt.jpg[/IMG]
    Farrielle R13 Captain (BW), Archaniel R8 Hunter (CH), Farrial R8 Minstrel (CH)
    Farrball R9 Stalker (CH), Kumosan R8 Weaver (CH), Vapour R6 Reaver (CH)

Hope you hop in RC to recieve msg since they store em.
    I would say this is roughly what is happening to you :

Always gonna be the warg that learned to play (somewhat :P ) on Crick! Already missing the fights

Watch the roads!

Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Unhappy

/10chars

Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

Well I was hoping this was your little brother getting into your account again, but it sounds like the real deal. Take care bud...been great fighting against and with you over the last few years. All the best.

./swordsalute

Aervoth
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000023a6b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Bane,

I remember how you used to murder me so often when I was learning how play....(Im still a noob, I know). But honestly, there is not a single player out there who I have tried harder to beat than you.....The first time I ever beat you I went running around the house like a 10 year old. There still is not another player I enjoyed sparring more than you.

I wish you all the best.

Iri

i will miss you fire all of our 1v1s were very fun you always found a way to win in the end crick is going to miss its greatest warg. see ya man
    ./salute

Will miss you fire constantly harassing all of my toons. I hope you come back to us soon.

All Hail Firehands!

./Salute
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity

Good luck, bane. Was fun playing against you.

Sad to see another high ranking free/creep leave the game. Have fun having a life.

[center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

all the old players leaving