We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: a Lotro Wedding

a Lotro Wedding

Hello Silverlode. Most of you don't know me, though some of you might recognize me from pvmp. My kin has been running together since Lotro f2p beta and have had a great time. During that time, my sister and her boyfriend began running together in game and out. They have now decided that it is time to get married and wanted to get married in game. No I am not joking. Yes, it will be legal and it really fits their wish to have a lot of people from all over participate cheaply and easily. Everyone will gather around a computer, log in to one space, and join a raid group to hear the bride and groom. The bride and groom have their outfits all set, as do much of the wedding party. However, we are looking for a few things if any of you can help.

First, we are looking for any spare fireworks that anyone is willing to give, because we are hoping to use them instead of people throwing rice when they get married. I have some stored but many of the guests are creating accounts just for the wedding and so won't have any fireworks of their own.

Second, does anyone have any ideas on a clerical-ish robe? We need the minister to stand out while still looking like a minister and don't really have any ideas.

Anyways, just wanted to share the good news and thanks for being good people to run around with for the last few years.

-Eulogia
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000019e945/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I have fireworks I'd be happy to donate.

Who should I contact?
    Purely~Scrumptious

Quote Originally Posted by Linnymay View Post
    I have fireworks I'd be happy to donate.

Who should I contact?
    Thank you very much. If you could mail them to Eulogia I will make sure they get handed out to the wedding guests on the big day. I really appreciate it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000019e945/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I'm sorry. All the fireworks I found on this servers characters are bound items They're mostly out of anniversary boxes I think.

I'll keep looking.

When's the big day?
    Purely~Scrumptious

Quote Originally Posted by Linnymay View Post
    I'm sorry. All the fireworks I found on this servers characters are bound items They're mostly out of anniversary boxes I think.

I'll keep looking.

When's the big day?
    They don't want me to mention a specific day to avoid any party crashers but in about a month would be fair I think. thank you for checking, I appreciate it. And yeah the anniversary fireworks are bound. the only ones I have found are the colored fireworks that you could get from festivals in the past.

I have some fireworks I can send. I'll give the robe some thought, I have quite a few cosmetics, I might come across something that could work.

crafted some for the 3 colors I had and found some purples as well so I mailed some purple, yellow, green and red to ya.
    [COLOR="#3366ff"]Melrok (R10 Guard) Morkel (R12 Hunter) Merlok (R8 LM) Shadowheart (R8 Burg)[/color]
    [color="#cc3333"]Grimnaw (R11 Warg) Grimweaver (R11 Spdr) Grimacroncheese (R9 BA)
    Rageagainsthelootbox (R8 Defiler) Cheezeypoof (R9 Reaver)[/color]

Found some fireworks in the vault and sent them to you. Robe of the stonereader with the hat has a cleric type feel in my opinion.
    "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."
    J.R.R. Tolkien

Thank you everyone who has kindly donated some fireworks, costume ideas, and even entire outfits to help us out. I really appreciate it all. I think we have almost everything now, we could use a few more fireworks but not many. The banners are hung, the feasting tables are made, and the grandparents have learned how to play. It should be fun and I'll try and remember to post some pics after it happens. Thanks again.

Have the Bachelor party in the Moors so some creeps can get some /rude emote action going!
    Jimi's Mash

Quote Originally Posted by Melywen View Post
    Have the Bachelor party in the Moors so some creeps can get some /rude emote action going!
    I love that idea. Make him run around without any armor.