We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

An unexpected journey

Come to HH they said, it will be fun they said...stuff this im out of here!

Are those trees moving....?

Almost at GG, no spars i think im safe.

Is it just me, or does this rock look like a giant..um, well i think i will push on.

Ok, heres GV time to come up with a story,....Hi guys, out for a walk and thought hey, i need a cup of sugar....cough,..hmmm, needs some work.
    [color=green]"Freeps raid to get their skills and gear, then come out and complain about creeps raiding to get their skills...hypocrite much?"[/color]

I think im safe....hey whats happening!!!

Hello? anyone home??...dont shoot im a hobbit!!!!!!
    [color=green]"Freeps raid to get their skills and gear, then come out and complain about creeps raiding to get their skills...hypocrite much?"[/color]

Probably the Mayor was on some diplomatic mission. Good job restraining the monsters.
    Purely~Scrumptious

A Liberated Clone

There are times when a sparkle of something bigger worms its way into my mind and I just know there is something else. But I keep stepping onto the porch, beneath the eaves of Neversafe, and I get minced over and over for the whole town to see. Well, not today. Today I roam. Today I step from the shade of my station and search for the elusive 3rd breakfast beyond the great-hearted trees and steadfast monuments. Whatever takes me now will not kill my soul.

*snyffles*

Great Mayor journey Dances, thanks for sharing!

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." – Bilbo Baggins

Please Devs', don't fix this. He's going on an Adventure!
    Some men can't be bought, bullied or reasoned with. Some just like to watch the world burn.

Byronicus/Byrond/Ioladan

Looks like tons of fun.
    Aveshock - R9 Rune Keeper | Avelinamadley - R7 Hunter | Dromkoz - R7 Warg | Dromkaz - R8 Weaver | Kummies - R5 Defiler

The fusty breath of a frothing beast snapped at his heels. He shuddered sprinting in some unknown direction through twigs and leaves, dodging shrubbery like a crazed rabbit. He slid into a cave between vagrant wolves and tamed the pulse of his life. With eyes closed, he cocked his head and twitched a furry toe, as the padded menace swept away from his hideout. A howl of doom echoed beyond the shores promising a future engagement. Perhaps it was time to go fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Snyff View Post
    The fusty breath of a frothing beast snapped at his heels. He shuddered sprinting in some unknown direction through twigs and leaves, dodging shrubbery like a crazed rabbit. He slid into a cave between vagrant wolves and tamed the pulse of his life. With eyes closed, he cocked his head and twitched a furry toe, as the padded menace swept away from his hideout. A howl of doom echoed beyond the shores promising a future engagement. Perhaps it was time to go fishing.
    As his breath momentarily slowed he took first notice of his surroundings; silky soft webs decorated the corners of his temporary sanctuary.
    Purely~Scrumptious