We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Please help me pick one

Hello all. I will create new toon on a new server. I didn't play lore master, ministrel and guardian yet. My preference is levelling up fast. Also if you suggest another class (except champ) please tell me, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Hello all. I will create new toon on a new server. I didn't play lore master, ministrel and guardian yet. My preference is levelling up fast. Also if you suggest another class (except champ) please tell me, thanks.
    Have only played the guardian from this package -- and can't quite recommend it at this point, at least until they fix the block/parry reactives.
    "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Quote Originally Posted by Bezmer View Post
    Have only played the guardian from this package -- and can't quite recommend it at this point, at least until they fix the block/parry reactives.
    Thanks, and how about guardian's dps after HD?

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Thanks, and how about guardian's dps after HD?
    The DPS seems to be fine -- you can do a ton of bleed damage either traited Red, and traited yellow with a 2-hander gives you a good blend of damage, debuffs, and survivability that works well for soloing. Of course, bleeds are bugged as well, since it is now possible for weaker bleeds to overwrite stronger bleeds when the yellow line trait that proliferates effects kicks in (Radiate).

All in all, though, when the bugs are fixed the class will be in a good place. Though one should take the current status quo (especially re: DPS) with a grain of salt, since all classes are ridiculously overpowered against normal content, and I fully expect a series of rebalancing in the near future.
    "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."