We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

swaping legacies

Hi all, i am fairly new to the game and i've a lvl 57 champ. So, right now i have 4-5 LI weapons lvling up and my question is:
    If i decon my lvl 53 TA weapon to get a legacy out and attach it to my lvl 57 TA weapon, can i do that or the legacy extracted will go only on weapons up to lvl 53?
    And if that's the case, what's the strategy i should follow to have a LI weapon with all the legacies i want on it?
    Thanks in advance,

Yes. The legacy from the minimum lvl 53 LI can be put on the minimum lvl 57 LI.

Any legacy extracted from a LI with a minimum lvl up to 59 can target any LI with a minimum lvl of 60.
    Any legacy extracted from a LI with a minimum lvl from 60 to 64 can target any LI with a minimum lvl of 65.
    Any legacy extracted from a LI with a minimum lvl from 65 to 74 can target any LI with a minimum lvl of 75.
    Any legacy extracted from a LI with a minimum lvl from 75 to 84 can target any LI with a minimum lvl of 85.
    Any legacy extracted from a LI with a minimum lvl from 85 to 94 can target any LI with a minimum lvl of 95.

If you notice a pattern, it follows the lvl cap increases across the expansions.