We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Shop won't offer last trait set slot

This account is Premium (bought something from the Market, but never was VIP)

My highest character, a level 88 Lore-Master on Maiar, bought a trait set slot yesterday. I put the item into the shopping cart and wanted to add another one, because he needed two of those.

I received the message that he already is ordering this item. I went to the shopping card, made sure there was this one item inside, and bought the trait slot with Turbine Points. Everything seemed alright.

Then I opened the shop again for the last trait set slot, and there was no offer. No square with a green star. I logged, restarted the game, even waited several hours for a new day.

The green star won't turn up.

How do I resolve this issue?

Greetings, Polymachos, too

OK, so I'm not the only one with that issue. I'm also premium.
    I wanted to buy the last trait slot for my minstrel, and the shop claims it doesn't have anything for sale in that part of the shop (where I ended up after clicking on the gold coin icon of the locked trait slot).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000001442bd/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

What level is your character?
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos_too View Post
    My highest character, a level 88 Lore-Master on Maiar...
    Meanwhile, he has reached level 90. No reply to the ticket so far...

Greetings, Polymachos

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    Meanwhile, he has reached level 90. No reply to the ticket so far...

Greetings, Polymachos
    Sorry, I did not make it clear that my question was directed to the post directly above me made by Waylock.

You may have another week before you get a response to your ticket. Unfortunately, Christmas is almost upon us with the disruption to work schedules due to vacations and holidays.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

I have the same problem on my guardian lvl 85, can't purchase the last trait slot. Anyone found the solution to this problem?
    TY

Same problem here - can't buy last trait slot.

Unfortunately not. Whatever it was, something ate my message to the customer service, and the log of my tickets neither contains an open ticket, nor a closed one, while the issue remained. Meanwhile I have bought a month of VIP time, which unlocked the last slot, but that is probably not the solution you are asking for.

By the way: I purchased a 30 days game time code via PayByCash/Ultimatepay, and the code obviously does not include the 14 days extra time; because although I bought it after xmas, it expires on January 26th...

Greetings, Polymachos

This is weird, because i bought succesfully 4 trait slots (including the last one) on my hunter lvl 61 but i still can't purchase the last one on my guardian lvl 85!!!!