We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Congrats Halarandir on rank 15!!!!

Congrats Halarandir on rank 15! You stuck it out through thick and thin and always stayed true to your roots! Well earned!
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ff00][FONT=comic sans ms][B]Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800080][FONT=comic sans ms][B]Amestoplease, RK [/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000][B][FONT=comic sans ms]Ambusher, Warg
    [/FONT][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8c00][B][FONT=comic sans ms]Crickhollow[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#ff0000][B][SIZE=4][FONT=comic sans ms]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Wink

Congrats, Hal!!! Great respect for your accomplishment! Will always remember how you stuck through the worst of times and made the best of it. Some super frustrating days for Champs during the unclearable dotfests and ranged faceoffs to be sure. So glad it paid off for you. <3

Congratulations on an extraordinary accomplishment!

-Rezinu

Captain General

Grats Hal, remarkable accomplishment!!!
    1st Captain General Champ on server!!

~Sarbor

Grats man! Glad to see you made it to 15. Always respected you for being one of the only champs to keep shing-shing'ing when things were tough not just for champ, but for melees in general. /salute

Congrats Hal! Huge accomplishment. Glad I can pwn with you again and look forward to cutting up more wargs and running from zergs with you!

good work turdeth

[glff] Halarandir: 'nothing i do in lotro is hard'
    [glff] Halarandir: 'so accomplishment has never been a real thing in this game...its just friggin too easy'

Gratz Hal!
    ~Rimenuir, R6 Hunter, Lumfatnur, R6 Warg

Grats on the accomplishment, Hala. =)
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Thank you guys, it was a long run for sure, some times it was fun, most of the time frustrating :P and im glad to be done!

Sorry for the late response, since HD i just dont feel like logging on this forum much, feels like we're talking to a wall.

Even though i have never seen you in game except perhaps on my RVR (rank 4) who is actually on the same server as you but i don't remember congrats.

Way to go Hala! You keep giving champs hope, because in every darkness there is a flicker of light. Grats on CG keep defending the free peoples

Congrats Hal! Well done! You've been around for a very long time, glad to see you reached this goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Perelik View Post
    Thank you guys, it was a long run for sure...

Ummm...nvm.