We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

So I'm eating a sandwich near wtab

And clearing rubbish from my bags to collect my 2 lootboxes from inventory overflow with multiple windows open when this warg jumps me.

Ilikechewtoys met my red and quickly became dead.

moar qq plz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000054296/signature.png]Maddawgg[/charsig]

madd lol you were not in red, funny joke. The reflect heal for 2.5% morale return when I hit you was popped. Yellow skill. A full heal was used, store pots were used. I have 13 audacity. Wbu? Its pretty pathetic I got you that low in yellow with only 13 aud. I highly doubt this business with eating and collecting stuff from loot is real, its just an excuse for getting so low in the first place. Plz cont boasting over beating a warg as an op guard....And if you want screenies or video of my wargs aud to prove to you that I have13, just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by castlekiller View Post
    madd lol you were not in red, funny joke. The reflect heal for 2.5% morale return when I hit you was popped. Yellow skill. A full heal was used, store pots were used. I have 13 audacity. Wbu? Its pretty pathetic I got you that low in yellow with only 13 aud. I highly doubt this business with eating and collecting stuff from loot is real, its just an excuse for getting so low in the first place. Plz cont boasting over beating a warg as an op guard....And if you want screenies or video of my wargs aud to prove to you that I have13, just ask.
    Your epic QQ continues

10 stack of bleeds says you are noob in recognizing a tree
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000054296/signature.png]Maddawgg[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by XxMaddawggxX View Post
    Your epic QQ continues

10 stack of bleeds says you are noob in recognizing a tree
    You're a guard, he's a warg.

You're a freep, he's a creep.

You have max audacity, he doesn't.

You should be able to beat him with your map open.

Also, learn to troll. You're very bad at it. Just saying.
    Can't wait to see your epic counter post.

"Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Bannerman, r11 War-Leader/
    Ryzer, r13 Captain/ Ryzur, Minstrel.
    Skill and Valour/Divide Et Impera, Landroval. .

Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post
    You're a guard, he's a warg.

You're a freep, he's a creep.

You have max audacity, he doesn't.

You should be able to beat him with your map open.

Also, learn to troll. You're very bad at it. Just saying.
    Can't wait to see your epic counter post.
    He attacked me and qq's if I play in yellow.

you don't play here anymore, fail troll is fail.

Lol obv. you are bad at lying at which tree you are in. And to think all this fuss over me, Im touched <3

I saw Maddawg then went to get coffee and sandwich. Came back. OMG had lost like 1% of my moral. Then walked away from him.

Anyways serious question: why you play like that? (Max survivability zero dps. You can't be killed - cooolbeans man. But you also can't kill anyone.) Is that really fun or You just want to tag other peoples hard work?

PS post your best dps on a creep. Would be fun to see
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

Quote Originally Posted by arghh View Post
    I saw Maddawg then went to get coffee and sandwich. Came back. OMG had lost like 1% of my moral. Then walked away from him.

Anyways serious question: why you play like that? (Max survivability zero dps. You can't be killed - cooolbeans man. But you also can't kill anyone.) Is that really fun or You just want to tag other peoples hard work?

PS post your best dps on a creep. Would be fun to see
    Creeps die just fine when they meet me, you mad bro?

What offends me most about this is no sandwich was made for me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000007f09d/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Alareck View Post
    What offends me most about this is no sandwich was made for me.
    I'm sorry

Making sandwiches for strangers > watching grass grow > fighting maddawg
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

Quote Originally Posted by XxMaddawggxX View Post
    Creeps die just fine when they meet me, you mad bro?
    What? A rank 0? Those don't count.

I agree with Argio, post some dps, if you think you can handle it.

"Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Bannerman, r11 War-Leader/
    Ryzer, r13 Captain/ Ryzur, Minstrel.
    Skill and Valour/Divide Et Impera, Landroval. .

Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post
    What? A rank 0? Those don't count.

I agree with Argio, post some dps, if you think you can handle it.

Both of these clowns died way too many times to me, so what you're really saying is they are worse than a rank 0.

qq moar for them.

Maddawg has like 5 words in hes vocabulary: QQ, mad, bro.
    Oops. My bad guess it's 3.

Once got a healtag from some random creep running by me - was good enough against that guards dps.

Same old, same old Imladris. Got to love it; glad to miss it.

P.S. Castle, check your forum inbox, noob.