We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

So im back. But my R6 Stalker is not.

As you can tell in the title, I am missing a R6 Stalker named Deeps. I am the correct account and server. I can even see my other alts for the creeps, i still have Deepz my R5
    Reaver. But I assume that with the free to play / buy a stalker situation that went down shortly after i began my hiatus... they decided to slash out a creep main I had played diligently for quite some time. Any way you guys gonna let me retrieve this character? I even went back VIP to make sure it wasn't that, but now in the stalker choice it says "Create monster". No hard grind, all maps, R6 Stalker I built to be found...

Quote Originally Posted by Eqlipse View Post
    As you can tell in the title, I am missing a R6 Stalker named Deeps. I am the correct account and server. I can even see my other alts for the creeps, i still have Deepz my R5
    Reaver. But I assume that with the free to play / buy a stalker situation that went down shortly after i began my hiatus... they decided to slash out a creep main I had played diligently for quite some time. Any way you guys gonna let me retrieve this character? I even went back VIP to make sure it wasn't that, but now in the stalker choice it says "Create monster". No hard grind, all maps, R6 Stalker I built to be found...
    Even if they were putting stalkers on the paid list for free and premium accounts that already had one before f2p, I would think they'd have locked it, not removed it.

In your other post you say
    I was an Imladris creep. But i have no characters anymore. Even my 60+ freep is gone.
    This seems to indicate all your characters were gone. At which point, I'd wonder if you were on the correct server or account. (I posted a link to the character copy page in the other thread. That can sometimes help find missing characters if you are on the correct subscription.)

If that is not the case, and there is no chance at all you are on the wrong server, on the wrong account/subscription, or had deleted the character (sounds silly, but people sometimes do silly things depending on why they left the game), is it possible your account was compromised? Or that you were with Codemasters back then, had maybe created a Free account with Turbine when they went f2p, never transferred over your old account, and are now on the newer Turbine one?

If you have your other characters and are just missing the one, you can call account support, but I don't know that they would be able to do anything for a character from so long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Thornglen View Post
    Even if they were putting stalkers on the paid list for free and premium accounts that already had one before f2p, I would think they'd have locked it, not removed it.

In your other post you say This seems to indicate all your characters were gone. At which point, I'd wonder if you were on the correct server or account. (I posted a link to the character copy page in the other thread. That can sometimes help find missing characters if you are on the correct subscription.)

If that is not the case, and there is no chance at all you are on the wrong server, on the wrong account/subscription, or had deleted the character (sounds silly, but people sometimes do silly things depending on why they left the game), is it possible your account was compromised? Or that you were with Codemasters back then, had maybe created a Free account with Turbine when they went f2p, never transferred over your old account, and are now on the newer Turbine one?

If you have your other characters and are just missing the one, you can call account support, but I don't know that they would be able to do anything for a character from so long ago.
    Well post hunter, I figured the problem out with where my toons were and this is a separate post. But thanks, and I even have old pictures of my stalker in the day on Imlad still up if your gonna look back on my old posts. The stalker icon is a default new one. There are no locked characters on my account as I went back VIP upon re downloading the game. It wasn't so long ago apparently seeing how ALL my other freeps and creeps are accounted for. Like my post says it WAS before f2p and assumes the need to buy that creep may be the reason I am missing my R6 Stalker.
    Last edited by Eqlipse; Dec 31 2013 at 10:00 AM.

Well post hunter, I figured the problem out with where my toons were and this is a separate post. But thanks for your super funtime help.
    I tend to just scan new posts to see if any players need help. I was not "hunting" you and don't think I deserved to be called a troll.

Good luck, Creep.

Well post hunter, I figured the problem out with where my toons were and this is a separate post. But thanks, and I even have old pictures of my stalker in the day on Imlad still up if your gonna look back on my old posts. The stalker icon is a default new one. There are no locked characters on my account as I went back VIP upon re downloading the game. It wasn't so long ago apparently seeing how ALL my other freeps and creeps are accounted for. Like my post says it WAS before f2p and assumes the need to buy that creep may be the reason I am missing my R6 Stalker.
    Since you offered, I did look at your old posts. All the ones in the archives are between Nov 21 2010, 04:42 AM and Dec 31 2010, 03:54 AM. In that first one from November, you mention being "a newer creep", so I am taking that to mean you'd recently started playing (at least on creepside).

LOTRO went free to play in September of that same year. Monster Play was opened to Free players around November 29, so I am guessing you were VIP if you were playing a week before that. (Or I could have that date wrong and it launched earlier. I am currently going off of the date on this post which may have been made after the changes: http://support.turbine.com/link/port...ster-play-FAQs) Had you been VIP and dropped to Premium later, the Warg class would have been locked, though it still should not have been deleted. ("You lose access to Monster Play and the Ettenmoors (PvMP) except for the Reaver class. All other Monster classes will be locked*, but your Monster characters will not be deleted." Reference here: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...Your-Questions)

It looks like you started playing right around the time of the f2p conversion. Again, though, that should not matter. Characters should not have been deleted.

I do hope you are able to contact Support and they can help, but with the 3 year gap I would not go in expecting much. All I can advise is be polite when you do contact them. It is an unusual situation. Even if your account had been compromised it is odd that only a Warg would have been deleted. Especially with you being away I'd think that account would have been stripped bare, sold, and/or used for advertising which would have gotten it locked. Right server, right account, no compromise...normally I'd think a self-deletion of the character following a particularly ugly incident that led to your long hiatus. If that did not happen, though (and I have no reason in your posts to think it did; there is evidence of fighting, but hey, PvMP ), it is a very odd situation.

Even if they can't get your pup back, I hope you return to the game and have fun.
    Last edited by Thornglen; Dec 31 2013 at 02:33 PM.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15...hot00015-1.jpg

Thanks for your input anywho. Heres A SS, delving deeper into my old posts would show ya more.

hey deeps, i remenber you from way back,any chance you r account got hacked ? iv had few fellow kinsman had account hacked and the person sent all his money and deleted his toons. You were definatly here on this server. id contact turbine see what they say
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000c06fd/signature.png]Ailse[/charsig]

hey you stalker whne i tryed adding to my friends list say player dont exist- id say it got deleted some how,ask turbine

Sorry
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000c06fd/signature.png]Ailse[/charsig]