We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Anyway, imo red-line minis are a tad too high in damage output, primarily in the same way burgs are, where 2 skills produce absolutely silly amounts of damage. Reduce these a bit, and up the damage on some other stuff as compensation. I'm relatively ignorant on Mini's, but the real problem isn't the pure dps specced ones, its the minis who can put out 6-800dps all while healing through 1200 dps and remaining at full morale (I've no idea if this is a yellow spec thing, or a Blue/Red hybrid, or something else).
    Well, pure DPS-minis are fine as they are

What you mean is probably a red-traited Resonance Mini, which has access to all DPS skills except it's 2 highest hitters (Coda of Fury and Call to Fate), but gets Coda of Resonance + Instant Bolster Courage

The best solution would imo be to block all Calls/Cries while in Resonance and increase the stance inductions a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Shumzuda View Post
    Well I primarily play creep and in my opinion the Guardian is one of the better balanced classes. I mentioned earlier that I thought they were slightly OP, but I was only referring to THE BEST Guardians out there - for a large majority of the Guardians I fight they struggle solo.

In terms of OP freep classes - Yellow cappy>QK burg>mini>Warden but that is completely subjective because I creep mainly on my BA and that reflects in my selection. Which class do you play? I bet it is a creep class that is weaker against Guardian.
    Every class is weaker against guardian. My morale goes so fast down i have no chance to counter the attacks.

Heres a screenshot to my corruption setup, so you can see that there is no way to improve my character. (I cant afford to spend money on some of the high rank skills, i bought 1 or 2).

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/file...-d1fe-jpg.html
    Warg
    Minstrel
    Enemy of easymode

Quote Originally Posted by Derbiss View Post
    Every class is weaker against guardian. My morale goes so fast down i have no chance to counter the attacks.

Heres a screenshot to my corruption setup, so you can see that there is no way to improve my character. (I cant afford to spend money on some of the high rank skills, i bought 1 or 2).

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/file...-d1fe-jpg.html
    Are you trying to troll me? That is one of the worst corruptions builds I have seen so far in HD...You have two damage for health AND two health for damage - where is the logic? Got 3 crit def, 3 crit rating, 3 mastery, HfP2, DfP2, DfP1 or a variation. Also is your audacity full?

Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar
    Not all those who wander are lost.

There is no way you are serious about that corruption setup. Impossible.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

After looking at your corruptions and skillbar, lol just lol.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0100000f923f/signature.png]Yellzor[/charsig]

This corruption build is for draining my enemies power. I go with a big power pool and try to get them oop.

edit: Edith

But i tried your suggestion, and used some crit and morale. Didnt work well for me, even a r3 hunter killed me in a 1vs1.
    I dont think that it is my fault, but you can show me a video how awesome you are and beating freeps like nothing. edit

serwas
    Warg
    Minstrel
    Enemy of easymode

This corruption build is for draining my enemies power. I go with a big power pool and try to get them oop.

edit: Edith

But i tried your suggestion, and used some crit and morale. Didnt work well for me, even a r3 hunter killed me in a 1vs1.
    I dont think that it is my fault, but you can show me a video how awesome you are and beating freeps like nothing. edit

serwas
    In an attempt to be constructive....

You are playing the single squishiest class in the game, and attempting to run players out of power while they smash you in the face, while playing the squishiest, most short lived class in the game. Did I mention shadow wargs are the squishiest class in the game?

There are several viable approaches to corruptions for shadow wargs, and there is no 'one true' skill rotation for them, but there is absolutely no viable way to play the squishiest class in the game and have people run out of power, considering you have no sources of healing in a 1v1 fight.

Shadow Warg is a kill before you get killed class. They have some debuffs that slow the rate of getting killed, but nothing changes the fact that your incoming damage against a competent foe will be higher than most any other creep, and that you have no way to regen morale in any significant manner.

If you are insistent on your running freeps out of power strat, buy flayer stance. You still won't be successful often, but you'll at least have a chance against terrible freeps.
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by avengingbananaslug View Post
    I'm pretty sure this thread was a send up of Nakh's endless litany of nonsense.
    Still think this. Only explanation.
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by avengingbananaslug View Post
    Still think this. Only explanation.
    forum join date suggests otherwise. I'm not convinced they aren't trolling, but it isn't Worg.

forum join date suggests otherwise. I'm not convinced they aren't trolling, but it isn't Worg.
    I don't think it is worg. Think it's mocking him
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

If you had problems soloing on your guardian pre HD, you are just bad. If you have problems soloing on a guard now -> insta delet yourself.

Kaern 48 is right, guard is strong and needs to be fixed. A guard (!!) says so himself.

Yesterday edit: edith me and one of the best wls on the server engaged a single guardian. He killed the wl in like half a minute while being nearly invincible (dwarf guardian).
    Then he attacked me and my 39k morale were gone in an instant. He had 21k, but they didnt go down.

Talk about balanced.

Most people I have talked to and in this thread most people agree, that guard is just too strong and needs to be fixed.
    obviously that wl wasnt that good then ^^
    guards are easy to take down.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

In an attempt to be constructive....

You are playing the single squishiest class in the game, and attempting to run players out of power while they smash you in the face, while playing the squishiest, most short lived class in the game. Did I mention shadow wargs are the squishiest class in the game?

There are several viable approaches to corruptions for shadow wargs, and there is no 'one true' skill rotation for them, but there is absolutely no viable way to play the squishiest class in the game and have people run out of power, considering you have no sources of healing in a 1v1 fight.

Shadow Warg is a kill before you get killed class. They have some debuffs that slow the rate of getting killed, but nothing changes the fact that your incoming damage against a competent foe will be higher than most any other creep, and that you have no way to regen morale in any significant manner.

If you are insistent on your running freeps out of power strat, buy flayer stance. You still won't be successful often, but you'll at least have a chance against terrible freeps.
    Hi i want to buy flayer the next month. Do you edit think its better than shadow?

My strategy works pretty fine against most freeps. Often they just run away from me and my wl buddy, although they are much stronger.
    Except for the guards, they just kill us before they have no power or no morale edit.

Thats why and most other people think that guardian is too strong and needs to be nerfed.

Serwas
    Edith
    Warg
    Minstrel
    Enemy of easymode

No one seems to be edit bringing up arguments against my theory.

So do we all agree that guardians are too strong and needs to be nerfed?

Edith: Serwas
    Warg
    Minstrel
    Enemy of easymode

I think the fact tht nobody is replying to you anymore would sugget a different conclusion lol

Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar
    Not all those who wander are lost.

After seeing his screenie of his corruptions I now know who he is and apparently he still needs help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8SWMAQYQf0
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001b4a57/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Skulkins Lumpytoad Dirkens

[URL]http://redemptionff.guildlaunch.com/[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by taishi View Post
    After seeing his screenie of his corruptions I now know who he is and apparently he still needs help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8SWMAQYQf0
    Im not even German.

But instead of attacking me, you as a PvE guardian should try to edit defend your class like your brothers.
    I think, that you know how overpowered guard is. Instead of admitting it, you go for "offence is the best defence" and so you insult me.

Edith: serwas
    Warg
    Minstrel
    Enemy of easymode

Not my fault you and yer WL buddy suck. And from the pics that sure looked like german to me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001b4a57/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Skulkins Lumpytoad Dirkens

[URL]http://redemptionff.guildlaunch.com/[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by taishi View Post
    Not my fault you and yer WL buddy suck. And from the pics that sure looked like german to me.
    Language=German check, Nationality=not German!
    But you cant deny that guardian is overpowered when they can kill two skilled creeps?!

So do we all agree that guardian is overpowered and needs to edit be nerfed?
    The damage a guard deals is too high in comparision to the damage he can take!!

Warg
    Minstrel
    Enemy of easymode

Quote Originally Posted by Shumzuda View Post
    I think the fact that nobody is replying to you anymore would suggest a different conclusion lol
    Yes. ^^^. What he said. Short simply and sweetly to the point. lmao

oops typos Demons struck, lmao
    Last edited by Draithenz1971; Jan 18 2014 at 11:16 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000264409/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    lvl 95 Champion / Rank 10 Arkenstone Server / Officer - Order of the Cresent Dragon / Kuznumshi lvl 95 Reaver / Rank 7 Arkenstone Server / Grunt of Tribe of Aracnophobia

We finally got the love we deserve after years of neglecting thanks to our awesome dev Verizal. Guardians don't need a nerf \o/
    I would really like to change my username but i can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja135 View Post
    We finally got the love we deserve after years of neglecting thanks to our awesome dev Verizal. Guardians don't need a nerf \o/
    I agree. I like Guards exactly how they are. Soon Champs will receive a little TLC as the Developers have mentioned. We need our heavy hitting Tank to be at the best.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000264409/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    lvl 95 Champion / Rank 10 Arkenstone Server / Officer - Order of the Cresent Dragon / Kuznumshi lvl 95 Reaver / Rank 7 Arkenstone Server / Grunt of Tribe of Aracnophobia

Quote Originally Posted by Draithenz1971 View Post
    I agree. I like Guards exactly how they are. Soon Champs will receive a little TLC as the Developers have mentioned. We need our heavy hitting Tank to be at the best.
    Theres the problem right there, you want tanks to hit heavy too. Have your cake and eat it.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5668936TsVpp.png[/img][/url]
    Rank 12 Warleader, Flaprat Rank 11 Reaver, various other ones i'm useless at...

Quote Originally Posted by Draithenz1971 View Post
    Tank+heavy hitting is considered overpowered. You perfectly showed the reason why so many people including me complain about the guardian. They edit can hit heavy, but then they shouldnt be a tank. They can be a tank, but then they shouldnt hit heavy.

Freeps like you who enjoyed their op time in RoR wont understand why we creeps (and some freeps too) complain about the guardian. For example, look at the warg: he hits heavy, but is very squishy. Tank can be the same way, and you freeps complain about the warg too, so you have to understand why we dislike a class that has more options than 1 of our classes. But you also cry: warg is op. Nope. Warg is right the way it is, guardian isnt.

So do we edit all agree that guardian is too strong and needs to be nerfed?

Warg
    Minstrel
    Enemy of easymode

Put it this way - No one complains about Guardians.

Minnies, Cappies and some RK's are what creeps should be worried about.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Guardians are only OP in PvE especially in AoE redline, the mitigations arent implemented/balanced against the new Damage Types in moors. We dont have a proper heal, all of them are chance to apply. Catch a breath is still trash. Our DPS is certainly not high. We dont have any skills that take more than 15% of a creeps health.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast