We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 38
  1. #1

    LOTRO PvP in his true state.

    I would like to point out that Im mainly hoping that this video will get to the ''hands'' of some Lotro developer, just to show them what they made. Their product at its finest.
    I suppose many of you saw at least something similar on your servers.

    I tried to make it faster so you dont need to watch full ''action''. Original movie lasted 17minutes.

    Short description :
    Tirith Rhaw, at that moment controled by Creep side, attacked only by burglar and captain. (I dont know how to blur their names, its not an attack on any of the players). Before the start of video, there was ~5 minutes of fight in that corridor between Quest Room and Tyrant/Captain general room.
    On opposite side - Reaver r7, Warg r12, Warg r11, War Leader r10 or 11, defiler r5 -- *Not grouped*. Cant say all the players on Creep side were good, bad or any level of skills, dont want to comment same thing for opposite side too. Just whatever we tried ''fell in water''. Two of them managed to flip whole Keep without even getting past their 80% morale at any time.

    Video link :
    *** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzsEp...ature=youtu.be ***


    Cheers.

  2. #2
    Nah they're just pro. Please l2p.
    ./sarcasm off (you never know)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Graveyard/friedhof
    Posts
    194
    Working as Intended. Maybe you should read the book. Gimli and Aragorn kill more then 100 orc or other l2p nabs. I dont see anything wrong here if two freeps can easy take keep and same time kill your group.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    314
    All you need is a flayer warg and a filer with traited blight, though It is rare to get those kinds on at the same time, even rarer working together, atleast from what I remember on my server

    but that cappy bubble may be a pain still, not impossible just requires teamwork, even just to get a duo.


    May be wrong but Im surea flayer rooted target cant bpe as long as the root is in duration which nullifies the tng/cappies insane parry

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by New_Requiem View Post
    All you need is a flayer warg and a filer with traited blight, though It is rare to get those kinds on at the same time, even rarer working together, atleast from what I remember on my server

    but that cappy bubble may be a pain still, not impossible just requires teamwork, even just to get a duo.


    May be wrong but Im surea flayer rooted target cant bpe as long as the root is in duration which nullifies the tng/cappies insane parry
    You are correct the target can not BPE while flayer rooted.
    Assuming the OP got the rank of both the wargs correct the blame for the failed keep defense would definitely fall on the wargs, not thinking to try and swap to flayer with all its massive melee debuffs, BPE debuffs and improved DoTs (good against HIPSing burgs) for a whole 17 minutes is just incredibly ignorant of your class' capabilities.

  6. #6
    We were hitting through one of the wargs, r5 defiler even had bought blight but they knew they just need to walk away from it.
    Actually it was 2 good wargs, good war leader, so that shouldnt be the problem. But whenever we tried to make cappy spend his bubble on burg, he just heal of everything. If bubble was on cappy, burg had evade, hips, and massive heals.

    Just silly imo...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    Benny hill theme and this vid would be perfect ^^

  8. #8
    Oh wow. I was thinking about returning to game, but after seeing this... NOPE.

  9. #9
    best strat vs that combo:

    log on ur champ
    go kill all those npcs giving captain and his burg bro heals
    switch back to creep.

    :P that's just stupid i agree.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    I'm too drunk to taste this chicken
    Posts
    1,485
    Use a catapult.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    899
    yellow traited cappy using npcs to reset bubble.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertakerxx View Post
    yellow traited cappy using npcs to reset bubble.
    .........

    How many bubbles did you see in that video?

  13. #13
    They don't need bubbles with that many npcs, the npcs give him enough hps that you need a combined 4k dps on that cappy or burg (burg gets exemplar heals too if I understand that trait right) to get them down.

  14. #14
    Freeps QQ that they should be OP because they pay to play in the 'moors.

    As a creep, I won't pay anymore when freeps are SOOO OP. Cancelled my subscription a while ago. Sorry to those who were laid off at Turbine, but I will no longer pay for a broken product.

    Reverse (at least some of) the effects that the changes to Fate resulted in. Make power consumption a factor in longer fights again ^^.

  15. #15
    We've seen this in one form or another for years.

    Here is what happens:
    You realize that it goes beyond fair play, balance, or even having a good time. At some point you realize that it is insulting to put out a product this poorly balanced and expect people to pay for it. I didn't quit playing because of the community or even the current state of the Ettenmoors. I quit playing because I don't want to give money to people who take a dump on my plate and expect me to eat it. Have a bit of self-respect, people.

  16. #16
    Yesterday we had a cappy, who positioned himself bellow the rock at grams (that one 10m away from one shotters), just healing himself in yellow trait line with pet name "ICanJustLogOut". First 3 of us, warg, reaver and my reaver tried to kill him, his pet or harm him by any means. Not a chance.
    Than others joined, blighted him, we got him almost dead, when he popped last stand, and guess what?

    Logged off.

    I got furious at myself for not turning on my Fraps to film it.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazkanaggi View Post
    Working as Intended. Maybe you should read the book. Gimli and Aragorn kill more then 100 orc or other l2p nabs. I dont see anything wrong here if two freeps can easy take keep and same time kill your group.
    HAHAHAHAHJAAHAH
    Hold on let me stop laughing......
    Umm do you see the name gimli or Aragon above your name!?!?! Yeah didn't think so!
    Therefore you should not be able to take an entire keep! You are not a hero you are simply a solider in the free peoples army! No QQ please

    Can't believe people still use this to try to validate that they are op

  18. #18
    To OP, honestly, when I see stuff like that, those that do things like that are not really there to PvP. Those are the type of people that will and want to abuse mechanics to their advantage to win the via the easy button. When I come across those types and see that kind of garbage fighting, I leave and let them be and look for other fights. Otherwise, if you want to kill them, get them away from NPC's.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by stormshadowking View Post
    HAHAHAHAHJAAHAH
    Hold on let me stop laughing......
    Umm do you see the name gimli or Aragon above your name!?!?! Yeah didn't think so!
    Therefore you should not be able to take an entire keep! You are not a hero you are simply a solider in the free peoples army! No QQ please

    Can't believe people still use this to try to validate that they are op
    He is a reaver from my server, a creep (if im not wrong) and i think he was sarcastic, to all those ppl that actually do use that kind of argument


    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSHUC View Post
    To OP, honestly, when I see stuff like that, those that do things like that are not really there to PvP. Those are the type of people that will and want to abuse mechanics to their advantage to win the via the easy button. When I come across those types and see that kind of garbage fighting, I leave and let them be and look for other fights. Otherwise, if you want to kill them, get them away from NPC's.
    One of the players, told us (above) the best way to kill cappies like this - relog to freep, and kill the npcs, than come back to creep and finish him off!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    272
    Funny video. I would like to see the reaction of a developer seeing that video.

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Blato View Post
    Funny video. I would like to see the reaction of a developer seeing that video.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,769
    Some sort of internal cooldown on Exemplar, combined with the fix they already put in on bubble would be a good thing, probably in the 6-8 second range.

    The weakness, generally, of keep boss level NPCs will hopefully get some improvement from whatever fixes they're working on to make PVE not stupidly easy. of course, audacity is another culprit here, as even when non-moors NPCs are harder, having 30% multiplicative damage reduction not accounted for in pve balance will still make them wimpy in comparison.
    [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img41/4553/73i4.jpg[/img]

    Even my Signature is trolling!

  23. #23
    Yea this is ridiculous.
    You know there are those who will look at this and truly believe there is nothing wrong.

    The devs reaction to this vid (or any vid that shows pvp) is probably something like:
    "Hmm, what else Is on..."

  24. #24
    Brekka, i feel you. Your video reminded me of that case (i putted that thread on some while ago) in aeop that a r11 guardian killed me and other 6 creeps while with full health. My advice is that all creeps no matter what rank should drop and stop playing this game.. lets see the devs reaction then when the moors in all servers is dead. If we wont do it they will continue to spit in our faces over and over.



    We creeps need to put a stop to it.

  25. #25
    But Captains are supposed to be Leaders of Men, therefore they should never die.

    Leaders can't die!

    /sarcasmoff

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload