We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Quad Pack Sale Question - Do I get a Key Code?

Hello,

I was interested in buying the Quad Pack for the Black Friday Sale price of $20.00 from the LOTRO Market and want to know if I will get a key code or if my account automatically updated with the new content?

I am asking, because I have another key code from a previous pack (it was a gift) that I want to use first and don't want to activate the Quad Pack until a few months later.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The2Stars View Post
    Hello,

I was interested in buying the Quad Pack for the Black Friday Sale price of $20.00 from the LOTRO Market and want to know if I will get a key code or if my account automatically updated with the new content?

I am asking, because I have another key code from a previous pack (it was a gift) that I want to use first and don't want to activate the Quad Pack until a few months later.

Thanks
    If you buy from the new LOTRO Market (store.lotro.com) it will be automatically applied to your account.
    If you buy from the old Market (store.turbine.com) you will get a key code.

That being said, why do you want to wait to activate the Quad Pack? As far as I can see there is nothing to gain from doing so.

Thanks for the information Ertr!

I have a brand new 'Mines of Moria Complete Edition,' which comes with bonus content. I was fearful that activating the Quad Pack expansions before the Moria expansion, would invalidate the bonus content of the Moria expansion, because Moria is included in the Quad pack.
    Also, I will be out of town for the next few weeks and wanted to wait until I returned before activating the Mines of Moria Complete Expansion, because it includes a month of VIP. I am usually F2P.

Thanks for the quick response!

Quote Originally Posted by ertr View Post
    If you buy from the new LOTRO Market (store.lotro.com) it will be automatically applied to your account.
    If you buy from the old Market (store.turbine.com) you will get a key code.
    Sadly the Quad Pack doesn't seem to be available under store.turbine.com, which sucks from a gift giving point of view.
    Recent immigrant from the City of Paragon. We are heroes. This is what we do.

I Just discovered that too.

However, I found it on Amazon for the same price. I just bought it and got a key code.

Ok so I have the code.... but there is no "Quad pack" option to buy on LOTRO store. Where do I put the code in at?

Any product keys will need to be redeemed on the myaccount.turbine.com website. Make sure to use the same username and password that you use for the game client!
    LOTRO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a specific team, click the "Submit a Ticket" link on the homepage.

Contact us on Twitter @LOTRO