We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Glittering Caves

*Not sure if this has already been done, searched and couldn't find anything, sorry if so*

Is Glittering Caves BB supposed to give a loot from quests? I did it today because I need the promotional points, and I didn't get any boxes from the first, second or final quest.
    Thanks,
    ~Rim
    Rimenuir | Fadhroreth| Daechamnir | Beornemgarth | Rimenoath | Rimenseer | Smicho | Picbo | Rimensmash | Rimenswords |Fidough | Lumfratur | Lumhealz | Lumwebs | Lumleads | Lumreaver | Guardians of the Forsaken Woods : Caun
    Arkenstone Server, Originally from Meneldor '11

Quote Originally Posted by Rimenuir View Post
    *Not sure if this has already been done, searched and couldn't find anything, sorry if so*

Is Glittering Caves BB supposed to give a loot from quests? I did it today because I need the promotional points, and I didn't get any boxes from the first, second or final quest.
    Thanks,
    ~Rim
    The side quest at this time do not give any boxes, also to the best of my knowledge those boxes only drop if your level 100. You should of gotten a box for completing the instance depending on what medal you got.
    The only instances at this time that drop boxes for side quests are Helms Deep, Deeping Coomb and Pelargir(Not spelled correctly).
    Silverlode Server

Quote Originally Posted by wbhz View Post
    Helms Deep, Deeping Coomb and Pelargir(Not spelled correctly).
    You mean Hornburg? Because Helms Dike and Deeping Wall solo dont give boxes for side quests either.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000ae313/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Glittering Caves duo and small fellowship does not offer any boxes, unless you happen to get a platinum cash out during the instance.
    Deeping Wall duo/raid both drop boxes from each sidequest and over all.
    Deeping Coomb drops boxes from each sidequest and overall
    Helm's Dike duo/Fellowship only offers a box at the end of the instance
    Hornburg offers a box for only 1 or 2 sidequests. Winches does, and I got one from that gate one down below.

In this thread I have create a table in the first posting. I am slowly filling in the information for each of the Battles and what they drop or dont drop.

Link to thread
    Silverlode Server

Quote Originally Posted by wbhz View Post
    In this thread I have create a table in the first posting. I am slowly filling in the information for each of the Battles and what they drop or dont drop.

Link to thread
    Thanks!
    And thanks everyone for the help!
    Rimenuir | Fadhroreth| Daechamnir | Beornemgarth | Rimenoath | Rimenseer | Smicho | Picbo | Rimensmash | Rimenswords |Fidough | Lumfratur | Lumhealz | Lumwebs | Lumleads | Lumreaver | Guardians of the Forsaken Woods : Caun
    Arkenstone Server, Originally from Meneldor '11

Quote Originally Posted by CroKat View Post
    Because Helms Dike and Deeping Wall solo dont give boxes for side quests either.
    Are you sure?Dike Solo/Duo + 6man only gives Treasures of Rohan for completing the whole thing.Deeping Wall actually gives Merit and Marks/Meds + anything else you want for every side quest + overall completion.Quadruple check on that one.Also Hornburg I only miss Final Blockade but from all the rest only Protecting the Gatehouse gives Quartermaster's Fine Armaments.
    Vundrak - Rank 12 Reaver / Corruptpresent - Rank 10 Warleader / Corruptmedicus - Rank 8 Defiler / Kolostomy - Rank 8 Blackarrow : Landroval
    Rognomli - Rank 8 Guardian / Raiker - LvL 100 Minstrel / Lacet - LvL 100 Warden : Arkenstone