We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Wake up call from Rivendell

I was recently traveling through the Trollshaws hunting Dwarf Iron and Lebethron and had a wake-up call. The Trollshaws is home to some very beautiful scenery. As I wandered around picking up crafting materials I couldn't help but notice some of the beautiful areas and found myself taking pictures of some of my favorite areas. In fact I got so carried away with the scenery, I forgot the reason I was there. Long story short, I wanted to share some of the pictures I took and hope they bring back good memories to you as well.

Arkenstone: Amatalas (103 Hunter), Sylvira (105 Runekeeper), Matolo (100 Burglar), Matrem (100 Warden) and many, many more...

Long live Meneldor!

Arkenstone: Amatalas (103 Hunter), Sylvira (105 Runekeeper), Matolo (100 Burglar), Matrem (100 Warden) and many, many more...

Long live Meneldor!

Long live Meneldor!

Long live Meneldor!

Long live Meneldor!

Long live Meneldor!

Long live Meneldor!

I hope you enjoyed my little trip through the Trollshaws. I didn't stop and check out the scenery my first time through, nor the next three trips, however, I am glad I took one more trip. I hope that the pictures bring back memories, and maybe you too will enjoy a trip back through it's valleys.

Long live Meneldor!

Beautiful, thanks.
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval

Fantastic shots, and nicely presented.

Trollshaws/Tal Bruinen is still one of my favorite areas. The autumn colors, the craggy hills topped by crumbling ruins, the whole sort of... forgotten-ness of the place. Overall the theme seems to be one of nature reclaiming its own, as the once-proud works of men are overgrown and absorbed back into woods and earth.

Thanks for putting these together!