We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

When are horse colors going on sale again?

I would hope that horse colors just get split up or account wide like they should have been at the start, but since that seems to be a slim chance, I'll ask when horse colors are going on sale. They haven't been on sale in months. I did have a broken laptop for three weeks and may have missed it, but if I did not, seriously may be time to take a look at horse colors again. Or even at the 24-page-long suggestion thread.

Thanks.

RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle
    Landroval
    : LAERLIN (Bio + Drawings) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND (Bio + Drawing) • NETHAEL

Quote Originally Posted by Laire View Post
    I did have a broken laptop for three weeks and may have missed it, but if I did not, seriously may be time to take a look at horse colors again. Or even at the 24-page-long suggestion thread.

Thanks.
    Don't worry you they weren't on sale for a while now. They should be though. I've seen this 'Be virtuous like Samwise Gamgee' way too often compared to any other sales lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000db41f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I have also been waiting for months. I also wish that they would lower the level that we can buy them to 70 because I keep getting my warsteeds at 72-74.