We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Leveling Solo Warden 40lvl

Hello,
    I'm currently level 40 in my warden and i hav ethe Evendim Quest Pack purchase, can i level to level 50 in evedim by soloing and then go to Moria or is best i pruchase another quest pack to level 50 and then go to Moria, any suggestion?

I am leveling solo so i don't have a fellowship to do the instances

Have you already done the Annuminas quests? I think that area is ~level 40 now, and is the highest level landscape in Evendim. You might be able to get a level or two there, a nice bit of quests.

After that though, the zones for mid 40's are Forochel, Angmar, and Misty Mountains. You only need one of the three, but each person has their preferences so I can't say which you'd like the best. (My personal favorite is Misty, since there's a level ~46 quest that lets you explode a goblin camp.) I think there's some low to mid 40's quests in Trollshaws - Echad Candellath also if you already have that region unlocked, but not enough quests there to get you very far.

Once you get to ~46 you can start the volume 2 epic, which you need to do some of before you can enter Moria. (I think it starts in Rivendell.) The quests for that epic are level 50, so it's a question of how comfortable you are underlevelling quests as to when you start. After going far enough in the epic, you will get a starter legendary item (LI) that you need to get to level 10 before you can advance. In other words, head back to whichever mid-40's zone you unlocked to quest and kill things until your LI levels enough, after which you can start Moria.
    Gremblus, Seuer, Grelob, and various others of Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Gremus View Post
    Have you already done the Annuminas quests? I think that area is ~level 40 now, and is the highest level landscape in Evendim. You might be able to get a level or two there, a nice bit of quests.

After that though, the zones for mid 40's are Forochel, Angmar, and Misty Mountains. You only need one of the three, but each person has their preferences so I can't say which you'd like the best. (My personal favorite is Misty, since there's a level ~46 quest that lets you explode a goblin camp.) I think there's some low to mid 40's quests in Trollshaws - Echad Candellath also if you already have that region unlocked, but not enough quests there to get you very far.

Once you get to ~46 you can start the volume 2 epic, which you need to do some of before you can enter Moria. (I think it starts in Rivendell.) The quests for that epic are level 50, so it's a question of how comfortable you are underlevelling quests as to when you start. After going far enough in the epic, you will get a starter legendary item (LI) that you need to get to level 10 before you can advance. In other words, head back to whichever mid-40's zone you unlocked to quest and kill things until your LI levels enough, after which you can start Moria.
    I hav ealready done the Annuminas quests and i have the set completed only thing i don't completed in Evendim is a instance and some mid30 quests.
    I am think buying the Misty Mountains or Angmar which one is better for soloing?

I think they are both rather solo-friendly nowadays, though you will need to do some of the epic quests (Vol. 1 Book 6, I think?) to get past the instant-kill statue line blocking off the eastern half of Angmar, should you opt for it.
    You might need to do some of the epics anyway for extra experience and to see if any of the epic quest reward items are good for you.
    Gremblus, Seuer, Grelob, and various others of Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by Nelvimith View Post
    I hav ealready done the Annuminas quests and i have the set completed only thing i don't completed in Evendim is a instance and some mid30 quests.
    I am think buying the Misty Mountains or Angmar which one is better for soloing?
    Angmar. By far. The main problem with Misty Mountains is that it has very few quests.
    Angmar, on the other hand, has a very large number of quests. Granted, many of them are fellowship quests, but there are still far more solo quests in Angmar than there are in the Misty Mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by ertr View Post
    Angmar. By far. The main problem with Misty Mountains is that it has very few quests.
    Angmar, on the other hand, has a very large number of quests. Granted, many of them are fellowship quests, but there are still far more solo quests in Angmar than there are in the Misty Mountains.
    I am doing now the epic book quests. The angmar problem iw the fellowship quests i am playing solo. Misty Mountains i only want to level to 50 and then go to Moria.
    But i have to try Angmar i like more the envoriment