We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Yelling

Yelling

Its just me? Or wardens now yell more than before HD? I realized devs added yelling to some gambits. Plus, with actually tanking/dmg mechanism; we use more yellow line, so we use more yelling gambits.
    Now playing warden is annoying even for me, and i have minstrel, captain...

I know i can tune down my audio, trust me i have it quite quietly but for some play-feedback i need to "hear" skills...

I asked Devill to remove some yells, but no answer. At last they removed 2 when changed the animations for skills to remove debuffs and stuns. Animation for Defiant Challenge is stupid, I would like to see the old animation for recklessness stance in the place of that (remove one more yell) and the skill recklessness could be the same as champs, same animation, just no yell. Just one more thing that make play a warden today be a very anoying experience.

Animation for Defiant Challenge is my favorite, alongside with Resounding Challenge, knocking to the shield with sword was something, i always was jealous with guardians

They seem to yell the same amount for me, but I mainly go with the red tree, I did blue but I prefer red, I might try yellow soon though, does it have loads of "WAAAAGGHH WAAGHH WAAAAAGHHH!!!" in it?
    I use to wonder what friendship could be...
    Until you all shared this magic with me!

Quote Originally Posted by ReadStar View Post
    They seem to yell the same amount for me, but I mainly go with the red tree, I did blue but I prefer red, I might try yellow soon though, does it have loads of "WAAAAGGHH WAAGHH WAAAAAGHHH!!!" in it?
    almost none at all.