We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

1 free store exclusive cosmetic

I don't know if this is a bug but with this week's coupon code FINE7 it doesn't do what it says.

I wanted to get the bare chested dwarf STORE EXCLUSIVE cosmetic but when i applied the code it only reduced the price to 700 tp. Please fix this, thank you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000db41f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by KratosX View Post
    I don't know if this is a bug but with this week's coupon code FINE7 it doesn't do what it says.

I wanted to get the bare chested dwarf STORE EXCLUSIVE cosmetic but when i applied the code it only reduced the price to 700 tp. Please fix this, thank you.
    For Bare-chested and the Ceremonial Ajkoria thingies, it only gives a discount. It is not a bug. Everything else, the code can be used to get it for free. There is nothing to fix.
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Yea, looks like the Code is = 295 TP value.

This was the first item I checked on as well. The promo "1 FREE store exclusive cosmetic" does not appear to be an accurate statement.

On the flip side.. the coupon does seem to work on some of the store exclusive emotes, so I went ahead and grabbed one of those instead

Should read 295 TP store coupon for a store exclusive cosmetic. Kinda long i guess lol.

Still that's one of the best freebies lately imo.
    Nothing here matters.

It doesnt work in exclusive warg appearance

Quote Originally Posted by Thorwyn99 View Post
    Should read 295 TP store coupon for a store exclusive cosmetic.
    "295 TP discount for a store exclusive PC cosmetic item or emote" would seem to be the most accurate...

It's not applicable to:
    -War-Steed cosmetic pieces
    -War-Steed dyes
    -MP appearances

At least.

And yeah, agreed. There should be a caveat about that, somewhere...

Yes ... WAS a nice offer, up until I couldn't log in on Jan9th to claim it :/

Quote Originally Posted by Amarram View Post
    Yes ... WAS a nice offer, up until I couldn't log in on Jan9th to claim it :/
    Totally Turbine's fault. Maybe they can extend the offer for you.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=2][Landroval/Kinless][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue] Sarkaa, R4, L95 Guardian[/COLOR] | [Landroval/Concerning Hobbits] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Mathagar, L51 Warden[/COLOR]
    [Landroval/Shadowclan] [COLOR=White][COLOR=YellowGreen]Grishnaakh,[/COLOR] [COLOR=YellowGreen]R6 Reaver[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=#ff8c00][OOC] +Jesenne: '...and my motto when I PVP is "[B]kill anything that moves[/B]."[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]