We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    in a galaxy far, far away....

The Road Goes Ever On...

Ladies and Gents,

I'm quitting LOTRO, and video gaming in general. However, it wouldn't feel complete to do so without saying goodbye to the people who have made my time in this game so enjoyable:

@ Guido: Your invitation to BAMF marked the highest point in my warging career. I'm grateful for your giving me a chance to be in the company of the giants of Crick.

@ Wardiumb and Murkalurka: My favorite duo partners hands-down. It's been a pleasure creeping with you guys!

@ Terom: Who woulda thought that that stupid noob burger who would CJ me all the time would become my best friend freepside.... Only Iluvatar knows.

@ Shagger: Your message via RK stone to, "teach me how to warg" was a much needed spur to improve myself, and I thank you for it. At least I'll be able to say that I beat your warden and RK in a 1v1 before I quit.

There's so many more people I want to thank properly, but I don't want to turn this into a wall of text. Special thanks to my tribies (BAMF and OA) for making this experience awesome, and to the folks at WAI for bringing the good fights. Extra-special thanks to all my friends (who know who you all are).

To everyone else: I know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Work it out and see if it comes down to a compliment.
    "The strength of the pack is the wolf; the strength of the wolf is the pack"
    -Motto, U.S 3rd Light Armored Recon Battalion
    Leftenant Arkantor: Oblivion Awaits

I'm disappointed I didn't make the list :P seriously though, I wish you well Ark, you'll be missed!
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

Wow, such disappointing news. I didn't raid/group with you long, but you were willing to switch toons and help out when needed. We all like to solo now and again, but as another Warleader leaving the server who actually healed, listened, and was a selfless team player, your presence will be sorely missed. Those are the extraordinarily rare types of players people remember and cherish. Take care and good luck to you, sir.

Good luck, ark. If you ever decide to come back, my group full of reavers always has a spot
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

It has been a pleasure to fight you during the last months when you turned into a quality warg and it will be sad to see you leave, nonetheless I wish you all the best in life. Safe travels!

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

that was sudden. cya arkandork.

We haven't had that many encounters, although we've both pvp'd for a while now. From those few battles we've had I can say you always gave me a challenge. Now that I thnk of it, best memories from our fights were on my low rank champ in RoR, where we both soloed a lot. We both fight to the end if it's an honorable 1v1, sprinting from a zerg is fair ;D

Best of luck in real life pvp

Well ark i had a great time with you, always had fun grouping with you. Have some great memories, your a great warg and will go down in the book of awesome-sauce. Hope you have fun in rl. If you ever decide to come back ./hugs but if not, i enjoyed having you has a tribe mate in B A M F and OA.(not very good at saying good bye to people i like) so hopefully you come back

ps. Come back D:

Arky!!!! Nooooo!!!! Oh, well. I can fully understand why you want to quit. I just want to thank you for welcoming me onto the server in such a fun fashion. Glad we had a few really nice fights and quite a few good talks. Hope you find fun and happiness in your life.

P.S. Your end comment can be both an insult and a compliment. It really depends on the person. Though I hope to think that it's a compliment to me.

Well it is a real shame to see you go bud its sad to see all the good wargs on crick quit you will be missed my friend!

Behind you
    Nooo Ark.. I`ll miss ya bud

If u ever decide to come back,pop on BW,lots of action and Crickhollians there.

Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

Quote Originally Posted by 1nTruDeR View Post
    Nooo Ark.. I`ll miss ya bud

If u ever decide to come back,pop on BW,lots of action and Crickhollians there.

I might head there some time all though people still think im the most annoying person on the server. which i am not ..... anymore lol but if i get to rank 9 ill think about it.