We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5

    no subscription for lotro found!

    im positive im on the right account..and i have the right password, because if i type in a phony password it says password is invalid...anyway i last played around august 2012..i was vip for a bit and went to premium..now i cant even login to the account as i get this error..i can login to my other 2 accounts but this one says this error..even reset my password..anyone have a fix? i put in a ticket but ive heard it could be days or more before i get a response! this is the account for it for some reason it thinks i just created the account when i actually changed password and tried to reactivate it to see if it fixes things up..ive been a member since 2009 or 2010 i even get it in the list of my usernames with email

  2. #2
    It looks like you got the wrong account. This account was created in 2014. It is at most 2 days old

    My suggestion is to collect all your personal information that you would have used to create accounts. Such things as real name, address, telephone number, credit card number... Once you got all this stuff call Turbine on the telephone and have the nice human search their database for all your accounts.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5
    im guessing you didnt read my post, but thanks for trying, it asked me to create a forum account when i logged into this website...but thats it..this is just a new forum account..not turbine account or steam..but looks like my only way is to call them because im not seeing any answers in the forums or google

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4
    I used my 2010 DDO account, it doesn't even let me add LotRO to it, nor can I play it. Support already took 24hrs without any response so far. Not a great experience.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Depends on which game I'm in :)
    Posts
    6,708
    Quote Originally Posted by amra0815 View Post
    I used my 2010 DDO account, it doesn't even let me add LotRO to it, nor can I play it. Support already took 24hrs without any response so far. Not a great experience.
    Turbine has closed down due to the severe winter storms. Nothing will be processed until they can reopen. Phone support should be available tomorrow at 10:00 AM (EST) but ticket processing may not resume until Monday. Tickets are normally processed Monday through Friday, although they sometimes process them on weekends if the volume is too great. See the sticky Phone Closures due to Snowstorm from CarpeNoctem yesterday morning about the storm closure.

    Since you need to get a LOTRO key from Account Management to add to your Turbine account, you should call them when they reopen to have them add the key for you. Otherwise your options would be to either wait for the ticket to be processed, or create a new Turbine account for LOTRO.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Penter-Kar View Post
    Turbine has closed down due to the severe winter storms. Nothing will be processed until they can reopen. Phone support should be available tomorrow at 10:00 AM (EST) but ticket processing may not resume until Monday. Tickets are normally processed Monday through Friday, although they sometimes process them on weekends if the volume is too great. See the sticky Phone Closures due to Snowstorm from CarpeNoctem yesterday morning about the storm closure.

    Since you need to get a LOTRO key from Account Management to add to your Turbine account, you should call them when they reopen to have them add the key for you. Otherwise your options would be to either wait for the ticket to be processed, or create a new Turbine account for LOTRO.
    i'd rather not do that since im lvl 50 and probably over 1k turbine points..guess ill wait to call them..thanks

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by tuproc View Post
    im guessing you didnt read my post, but thanks for trying, it asked me to create a forum account when i logged into this website...but thats it..this is just a new forum account..not turbine account or steam..but looks like my only way is to call them because im not seeing any answers in the forums or google
    I did read it. If I am counting right you have three accounts:

    1) Two Lotro accounts that you can log into. One of which is brand new that you are using to post on the Lotro forums. No idea why you did not use the other account.

    2) The lost account. My advice is still valid. Collect all your personal information that you would have used to create accounts. Such things as real name, address, telephone number, credit card number... Once you got all this stuff call Turbine on the telephone and have the nice human search their database for all your accounts.

    You could always submit an email ticket. I believe wait times are in 1-3 week range. The launch of Helms Deep. Holidays. Employee vacation. Now company is closed for bad weather is not helping work down the queue timer.

    Phone calls take a time. I had around a 20 minute hold time waiting for a nice human. I wanted to buy Helms Deep for half price. Turbine's web store would not accept my Wells Fargo credit card.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    I did read it. If I am counting right you have three accounts:

    1) Two Lotro accounts that you can log into. One of which is brand new that you are using to post on the Lotro forums. No idea why you did not use the other account.

    2) The lost account. My advice is still valid. Collect all your personal information that you would have used to create accounts. Such things as real name, address, telephone number, credit card number... Once you got all this stuff call Turbine on the telephone and have the nice human search their database for all your accounts.

    You could always submit an email ticket. I believe wait times are in 1-3 week range. The launch of Helms Deep. Holidays. Employee vacation. Now company is closed for bad weather is not helping work down the queue timer.

    Phone calls take a time. I had around a 20 minute hold time waiting for a nice human. I wanted to buy Helms Deep for half price. Turbine's web store would not accept my Wells Fargo credit card.

    lol close this thread sorry!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload