We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by YesMaam View Post
    We all know, it is why kins fall apart and bans happen. Many of your kin mates that leave can't stand it because of the abuse of kin v kin and that isn't an assumption it is general knowledge.
    and as we all know, outside opinions/assumptions are the most accurate. People are free to their opinions of course.

Actually I didn't buy the wrath trait. Nor did I have blade toss or any high rank traits, not even reflect or improved gut punch.
    yeah the rank 6/7/8 skills/traits aren't exactly super powerful or at all what I was referring to, or even 'high rank' (I mean it's high if consider taking longer than a week to rank a toon, but somehow given your renown/infamy count I doubt that). However in case I'm mistaken I wouldn't mind seeing your actual skill list, since I obviously have no idea how reavers work.

As for calling champ the weakest that is silly. You are sprinting around with high morale removing bleeds i put and have plenty of cd's like fight on.
    A) I don`t sprint, and I can remove 1 bleed just like every other class
    B) That is actually our only CD, unless you want to include fear nothing in which case you`d be grasping at straws
    and my favorite of all. And of course sprint I guess.
    ..... mini (dps traited), .
    bio-worthy, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    Your attempts to reason with it are falling on deaf ears, my friend. It is immune to logic...

Kate Paiz's reaction to reading Yelk's Player Council Application:

Sapience's reaction to Yelk's Player Council Application:

Gandalf's reaction to Yelk's Player Council Application:

Mihiraa's reaction to Yelk, Laughing-stock of BW's rejection from the Player Council

Rastlan's reaction:

Yelk's reaction:

Brandywine's reaction:

If only you saw Yelp's massive QQ posts about not getting chosen, they were essays stating why he should've been in. I wonder if he does the same IRL when he doesn't get picked.

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Yelk captured while writing one of his post-rejection essays:

Barkle's reaction:

Elrond's reaction:

Evinspinnre's reaction:

yelk is a good fellow, it would of been to the benefit of us all if he had been included in the council regardless of how you may feel about him

Quote Originally Posted by Whiperandwake View Post
    trash

The only thing Yelk, Laughing-stock of BW is good for is single-handedly keeping the game afloat with Tome of Defence purchases

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Part commentary on pvp atm, part personal interest.

Obviously 90% of the action since 12.1 has been grams/lugz shuffles. And while a lot of people will complain about it, it doesn't seem like anyone actually does anything about it. Freeps "backing off" of a Grams camp just sit by lugz back door and either play the door game if creeps have decent numbers, or wipe the floor with the creeps and drive them straight back to the 1-shotters. For their part, the vast majority of creeps seem content to do the same thing; hug the one-shots until numbers at grams mass enough for a zerg all the way to lugz, or just sit around tagging stuff and hoping the 1-shotters do their work for them. I see people advertising for craids or croups and 75% of the time when they've formed, they just continue doing exactly as has been described already.

To head off all the commentary on balance issues, yes I'm well aware that freeps have the upper hand, and particularly certain class/spec combos are near unbeatable without massive numbers. But things aren't so bad its not worth trying, particularly trying to shift where and how engagements happen (and because there are so many freeps[and creeps] who have no idea what they're doing), yet so much of creep and freep side seem content with these garbage camps.

So my question is, are there any/many active tribes or groups regularly putting out 4-6-12 person groups trying to get action throughout the map? I'm thinking of xferring my semi-store-bought mid-ranked reaver since E seems dead as a doornail; but I'd rather not waste the TP with a visible class that would be largely stuck with the craptastic pvp we've had lately. I'm not looking for a tribe invite, or an 'in' with a certain group, but if what I've seen from creepside since 12.1 is really all there is, I'll stick with ganking the fat kids at the rez.
    Maybe this will be a futile attempt to redirect the thread, but I wanted to reply. What I don't undestand is what these small groups you mention will fight. Because, judging from the action I've seen lately, if you don't fight the zergball at grams, then you will only be left with ganking solos around the map. I mean, unless you pre-arrange it, I don't see any exciting fights happening in groups with those sizes, simply because there are very few (or no) small groups on freepside, and they're all part of the grams zergball anyway.

I also wouldn't count on creepside getting organized and spreading the action. Every time I see a creep complain about the grams camp in OOC, I offer the same advice: "map out". Nobody seems to want to follow it. Deep down I think they enjoy it or something. Also, as someone said before, you wouldn't expect people to spread out when all the freeps they want are right there.

About transfering your reaver, well, if you want to play him here, do it. I solo most of the time on my reaver, and it's lots of fun. I tend to roam in the areas that wargs do, camping lug rez, or hunting fat kids at the back of the zergball. Of course, as you said, it's a visible class, so you will die a lot. But you will also get a lot of kills, and sometimes, when you think all is over, a group of wargs will jump out of stealth and save your hide haha. Anyway, I think action is quite good for a solo reaver during grams camp, as long as you don't mind dying a bit.

-Bloodbad

Quote Originally Posted by Birdflies View Post
    Maybe this will be a futile attempt to redirect the thread, but I wanted to reply. What I don't undestand is what these small groups you mention will fight. Because, judging from the action I've seen lately, if you don't fight the zergball at grams, then you will only be left with ganking solos around the map. I mean, unless you pre-arrange it, I don't see any exciting fights happening in groups with those sizes, simply because there are very few (or no) small groups on freepside, and they're all part of the grams zergball anyway.

I also wouldn't count on creepside getting organized and spreading the action. Every time I see a creep complain about the grams camp in OOC, I offer the same advice: "map out". Nobody seems to want to follow it. Deep down I think they enjoy it or something. Also, as someone said before, you wouldn't expect people to spread out when all the freeps they want are right there.

About transfering your reaver, well, if you want to play him here, do it. I solo most of the time on my reaver, and it's lots of fun. I tend to roam in the areas that wargs do, camping lug rez, or hunting fat kids at the back of the zergball. Of course, as you said, it's a visible class, so you will die a lot. But you will also get a lot of kills, and sometimes, when you think all is over, a group of wargs will jump out of stealth and save your hide haha. Anyway, I think action is quite good for a solo reaver during grams camp, as long as you don't mind dying a bit.

-Bloodbad
    dat ezmode impale. your name is quite fitting actually, since you are pretty ####ing bad. typing those call outs so exhausting learning how to play out of the question i guess

MOAR WRATH! guess you just gotta keep on being bad sometimes huh?
    Last edited by wrathwrathimpale; Jan 15 2014 at 04:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wrathwrathimpale View Post
    dat ezmode impale. your name is quite fitting actually, since you are pretty ####ing bad. typing those call outs so exhausting learning how to play out of the question i guess

lol right. that power ranked badie pops wrath at full health. bads will always be bads.
    Last edited by Johnhz; Jan 15 2014 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wrathwrathimpale View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Johnhz View Post
    lol right. that power ranked badie pops wrath at full health. bads will always be bads.
    Haha look I got my very own hate club, and it's been less than a week since I came back. Well, nice to see you guys (whoever you are) decided to bring the fight to the forums, since you don't seem to be doing too well in the moors. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Birdflies View Post
    Haha look I got my very own hate club, and it's been less than a week since I came back. Well, nice to see you guys (whoever you are) decided to bring the fight to the forums, since you don't seem to be doing too well in the moors. Cheers!
    all the bads tend to come back when their class is OP

i dont know whats going on here.. its like an E circle jerk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3