We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool *Wave* Anyone here? It's me, Needle! ;)

I took like a 2 year hiatus, but I've been thinking about making a comeback. Is anyone cool still around?

- Needle
    (Signature removed by Turbine as the Needlewitch YouTube channel was clearly too awesome)

NEEDLE!!!!
    How you been sir?
    Pouncival Azbiter- Plucky Comic Relief of the Ettenmoors-
    The Warg of The Dance
    DO Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wargs
    For you are crunchy, and taste good with bacon.

Good! I got married and did some stuff, but I have a desire to come back and play. It could be the new movie that jolted things, but I'm looking forward to coming back, even if not a super permanent basis. I'll be online tomorrow if you want to show me the ropes.

Needle
    (Signature removed by Turbine as the Needlewitch YouTube channel was clearly too awesome)

I've come back from a 2 year hiatus myself. The game has changed quite a bit in many ways, most of them for the positive.

Also this is the first post I've made on this forum account since 2010 I believe. I was auto-banned when they added the infraction system.

I'm still kinda deja-vu that this game is still kicking and plenty of new and familiar faces around in the Ettenmoors.

Although still disappointed how Turbine continues to neglect PvMP and its current issues.

Either way, its good to be back.
    [u]Foy-Guardian[/u]: [b]PvMP Rank 1 06/05/2007[/b]
    [i]Son of Budhorn[/i]
    [b]The Adventure PvMP Movie[/b] [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZPrYZ_ap_s[/url]

Been good to see you out there again Foy.

I look forward to seeing Needlewich roaming the moors. Main thing is, get audacity fast.
    The Warg of The Dance

heya Needle, I just returned myself since WAR closed. I am trying to gather up a few more Agony folks to make a return to the Moors. I played some last night really enjoyed it. Was a bit slow during the day, but the evening picked up well. I have some catching up to do though, seems R7 isn't what it once was I seen Foy out there as well, I didn't realize you had just made a return as well. I didn't see a lot of names I recognized, a few Freeps (jimmycake and foy) and Pouncival, naru and toadlicker. That's about it.

Akalukz - R7 Black Aarow - Agony

PS: If anyone has seen any of the old Agony players, tell them I am trying to get ahold of them.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0100000a44e9/signature.png]Akalukz[/charsig]
    "[B]I took a few gold star stickers and put them on my monitor and since then stopped even looking at rating.[/B]" -- [color=yellow] Luc Brandenbuck [/color]

Quote Originally Posted by coridan_2008 View Post
    heya Needle, I just returned myself since WAR closed. I am trying to gather up a few more Agony folks to make a return to the Moors. I played some last night really enjoyed it. Was a bit slow during the day, but the evening picked up well. I have some catching up to do though, seems R7 isn't what it once was I seen Foy out there as well, I didn't realize you had just made a return as well. I didn't see a lot of names I recognized, a few Freeps (jimmycake and foy) and Pouncival, naru and toadlicker. That's about it.

Akalukz - R7 Black Aarow - Agony

PS: If anyone has seen any of the old Agony players, tell them I am trying to get ahold of them.
    Warhammer closed? That sucks. I heard that City of Heroes / Villains closed too and that was a great game

- Needle

Grishtandush/Simonmark still plays.
    The Warg of The Dance

Quote Originally Posted by Needlewitch View Post
    Warhammer closed? That sucks. I heard that City of Heroes / Villains closed too and that was a great game

- Needle
    Yup, COH/COV closed. I enjoyed flying around the Hollows helping new heroes.
    The Warg of The Dance

Quote Originally Posted by jebus5434 View Post
    I've come back from a 2 year hiatus myself.Either way, its good to be back.

omg Foy,I missed thee!!!!

<3Boomshockalaca
    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I've recently come back too, although mostly Freepside working on leveling alts and crafting. I have gotten the itch to venture into the 'Moors again though, but the "new" Creeps don't seem to understand Shadowclan-speech (or just nag me for RP'ing in the 'Moors).
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=2][Landroval/Kinless][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue] Sarkaa, R4, L95 Guardian[/COLOR] | [Landroval/Concerning Hobbits] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Mathagar, L51 Warden[/COLOR]
    [Landroval/Shadowclan] [COLOR=White][COLOR=YellowGreen]Grishnaakh,[/COLOR] [COLOR=YellowGreen]R6 Reaver[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=#ff8c00][OOC] +Jesenne: '...and my motto when I PVP is "[B]kill anything that moves[/B]."[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

Played for a couple hours this afternoon, but it's clear my PC needs to be put out to pasture before I can seriously consider playing again. Even with low graphics settings it was a slide show.

I took like a 2 year hiatus, but I've been thinking about making a comeback. Is anyone cool still around?

- Needle

Proof please.

Quote Originally Posted by Gottapee View Post

Proof please.
    Is this what you are referring to?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTbA6ICtdoo

Couple more

Is this what you are referring to?
    No, that's Stardyan, the farmer that everyone knows farmed.

I'm talking about the one that's -claimed- to be "a few of SnH members farming" which includes me in "BIG BOLD LETTERS" like Wilandriskum says, you know, because he never talks out his

No, that's Stardyan, the farmer that everyone knows farmed.

I'm talking about the one that's -claimed- to be "a few of SnH members farming" which includes me in "BIG BOLD LETTERS" like Wilandriskum says, you know, because he never talks out his

As far as I know this was my only recorded evidence calling out exploiters, however there was a lot of exploiting going on back then by multiple groups using bots. Many of us complained but nothing was ever done so we let the kinships police their own players and stopped "collecting evidence". This was almost 2 years ago, but there's something about the name "Strength and Honor" that leads me to believe some of your kinmates were either caught exploiting, or the kin was formed as a result of a previous exploiting. I seem to recall people getting booted for exploiting, but like I said, this was almost 2 years ago.

- Needle

As far as I know this was my only recorded evidence calling out exploiters, however there was a lot of exploiting going on back then by multiple groups using bots. Many of us complained but nothing was ever done so we let the kinships police their own players and stopped "collecting evidence". This was almost 2 years ago, but there's something about the name "Strength and Honor" that leads me to believe some of your kinmates were either caught exploiting, or the kin was formed as a result of a previous exploiting. I seem to recall people getting booted for exploiting, but like I said, this was almost 2 years ago.

- Needle
    One person in specific chose to farm about 20k renown but the next day after looking at blackappendage he was legit brought into Teamspeak with about 12-15 of us questioning him if he was farming or not, and he was immediately removed from kin that day and as far as I know, no longer plays this game. I'm not dropping any names but he was a guard.

Using that, there has only been one instance of someone within our family that was a farmer, unknown to us until a day after, and on that same day was ex-communicated so to speak, from us.

So instead of thinking of the name is a reverse-psychology guilt-trip, think of it as it actually stands.

But in retrospect, if you think of all tribe/kin names as a reverse-psychology guilt-trip, you can have a lot of fun pondering over all the other active tribe/kins currently out.

Also, where's the video of me farming, with "Big Bold Letters" that this Wilandriskum proudly claimed that you have? I mean, really, BIG BOLD LETTERS

Rabidcum conversation clearly a fake. This warg isn't using all caps, thus not him. Plus, we know he is far too honest and respectable to ever, ever make accusations without having proof. Good day to you sir
    "Heroes get remembered but Legends never die."

SnH Landroval

One person in specific chose to farm about 20k renown but the next day after looking at blackappendage he was legit brought into Teamspeak with about 12-15 of us questioning him if he was farming or not, and he was immediately removed from kin that day and as far as I know, no longer plays this game. I'm not dropping any names but he was a guard.

Using that, there has only been one instance of someone within our family that was a farmer, unknown to us until a day after, and on that same day was ex-communicated so to speak, from us.

So instead of thinking of the name is a reverse-psychology guilt-trip, think of it as it actually stands.

But in retrospect, if you think of all tribe/kin names as a reverse-psychology guilt-trip, you can have a lot of fun pondering over all the other active tribe/kins currently out.

Also, where's the video of me farming, with "Big Bold Letters" that this Wilandriskum proudly claimed that you have? I mean, really, BIG BOLD LETTERS
    To my knowledge, what I posted is all that I have. You're welcome, by the way, for taking the time even to do that. I never made any allegations and could have easily ignored your request, but far be it for me to let an innocent person come under fire. Based on what's being said though, this seems more like a urinating contest that I will have no further part in.

I say good day sir. /adjusts monocle

- Needle

he was legit brought into Teamspeak with about 12-15 of us questioning him if he was farming or not
    Were you good cop or bad cop during this interrogation?
    Last edited by dannypl; Jan 04 2014 at 10:33 PM.

To my knowledge, what I posted is all that I have. You're welcome, by the way, for taking the time even to do that. I never made any allegations and could have easily ignored your request, but far be it for me to let an innocent person come under fire. Based on what's being said though, this seems more like a urinating contest that I will have no further part in.

I say good day sir. /adjusts monocle

- Needle
    Perhaps you should be thanking me because this small sample size of inter-community relationships is also a wonderful microcosm to the larger relationship between the two sides. But thank you, for not letting innocent people come under fire. Too bad though that you were brought into this line of fire, by name, from someone who is clearly trying to get innocent people to have an utterly false and nonsensical bad light shine upon them.

Welcome back to the epitome of Landroval PvP.

Proof please.
    This thread is pure win/pathetic.

Someone cared enough about what was said to them 2 years ago in a video game, to save the conversation. LMFAO

Psssttt, QQ much???

lerntonotbpathetic

Quote Originally Posted by WABBAJABBA View Post
    This thread is pure win/pathetic.

Someone cared enough about what was said to them 2 years ago in a video game, to save the conversation. LMFAO

Psssttt, QQ much???

lerntonotbpathetic
    Ha! The claims of BIG BOLD LETTERS wasn't even made by Needle, but Strobe still wants him to show that proof. Point is, this was a thread welcoming some returning and/or old players back, and like always, it degenerated into name calling and "my sword is bigger than yours", typical of the Landroval PvMP board. I'm surprised someone hasn't posted a lame image macro like a facepalm or animated gif.

[CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=2][Landroval/Kinless][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue] Sarkaa, R4, L95 Guardian[/COLOR] | [Landroval/Concerning Hobbits] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Mathagar, L51 Warden[/COLOR]
    [Landroval/Shadowclan] [COLOR=White][COLOR=YellowGreen]Grishnaakh,[/COLOR] [COLOR=YellowGreen]R6 Reaver[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=#ff8c00][OOC] +Jesenne: '...and my motto when I PVP is "[B]kill anything that moves[/B]."[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by coridan_2008 View Post
    Most of the old Agony crew fallowed Plok when he left LOTRO for Guild War 2. I tried the game with them but didnt like it, so i came back. Most of the remaining Agony disbanded and joined Blackdeath about 2 years ago.
    [center] [color=yellow]Chieftain Biohazaard - Rank 12 Defiler [/color]
    [color=red] The Witch Kings Seventh Legion - Brandywine [/color]
    `Brandywine is where LOTRO PvPers will make their last stand` - [I] Biohazaard, May 2014 [/I] [/center]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast