We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Greater Dexterous Bracelet of Prowess

So, just out of curiosity, I have a question about this specific piece of gear. I have one copy of this bracelet (217 agi, 186 vit, 704 phys mast, 392 morale) and one of my friends was asking me where it dropped. I got the drop pre-12.1, so I went to check the 12.1 loot list to refresh my memory. However, I can't seem to find it and was wondering whether it had been removed from the loot table? Thanks!

I'm looking for it as we'll but everyone I've asked who already has it either said they weren't sure or told me an instance that didn't drop it. A few people I've asked have said thadur but I've run it about 15 times now and no luck

Someone on my server said School. Can't confirm that.

Quote Originally Posted by Angadan View Post
    Someone on my server said School. Can't confirm that.
    I'm 99% sure it doesn't drop there but you never know. No one I've asked was sure where it dropped they just gave guesses so it's weird how everyone I've asked doesn't know. This is one weird bracelet. I haven't seen it on the AH either.

It is very possible that the bracelet used to drop somewhere before update 12.1, but was taken out on purpose or accidentally with that update.

Just get the Penetration one instead (crit ftw)

Quote Originally Posted by Aedfrith View Post
    Just get the Penetration one instead (crit ftw)
    Yeah, agreed! 563 crit, 282 phys mast, and 1274 finesse ... a really good option. Is what I wear (along with tenacious).

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-Instance-Loot

couldn't find it on here, tbh I'd prefer the morale over all that yucky finesse

This seems to be one of the few items that were dropping from random instances between updates 12 and 12.1 but don't anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldarian_Grace View Post
    ...tbh I'd prefer the morale over all that yucky finesse
    Yeah, we have far more of both (finesse and morale) than we need these days. I look at it this way - if your goal is best possible DPS, more finesse does very little...but morale does nothing. So finesse still wins [pve perspective, of course. can see more morale > more finesse in Moors, absolutely]

Quote Originally Posted by Angadan View Post
    Yeah, we have far more of both (finesse and morale) than we need these days. I look at it this way - if your goal is best possible DPS, more finesse does very little...but morale does nothing. So finesse still wins [pve perspective, of course. can see more morale > more finesse in Moors, absolutely]
    Whilst your absolutely right, it's a benefit that's often hard to appreciate. Mostly because you can't avoid having a higher finesse rating than mobs have avoidances in anycase. Or atleast for trash mobs anyway. Having more morale means you have a bigger safety net and can be more reckless. I like not having to be so careful now as a Hunter but no doubt it will soon get old being godmode.