We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ost Dunhoth armour and token drops... problem?

Does anybody know why armour barter tokens are not dropping in Ost Dunhoth t2 lvl 65? My cappy would really like to know if he can expect a chance at some, before he grinds OD for the next few levels, thanks.

Ran it today as leader (level 65) at level 65 tier 2 (Dwarrowdelf server aka troll heaven, lol). Most of the PUG helpers were kinnies and usual suspects from GLFF. Many wipes until we got enough heals and then started rolling through. For the second day in a row, nobody got any of the barter tokens for the armour sets. What I'd like to know is... Is the drop rate just really low and we should keep grinding with crossed fingers? Is there a bug causing them not to drop? Or is there something about our group that caused them not to drop?

Any help would be appreciated.

-Turmatanion (95 champ)/Herenscield (85 warden)/Caranquehte (65 Cappy)

They are no longer dropping. You have to exchange the set for meds/marks if that is possible .. if not, you are out of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorondir View Post
    They are no longer dropping. You have to exchange the set for meds/marks if that is possible .. if not, you are out of luck.
    The set is only available for those tokens, from vendor in Enedwaith. Can a dev fix this please?

Quote Originally Posted by Turmatanion.Ondolindeo View Post
    The set is only available for those tokens, from vendor in Enedwaith. Can a dev fix this please?
    I haven't been ingame for a long long time, but unless something was unintentionally changed with 12.1/2 you should be able to use marks and medallions to barter for the sets
    Underachieving - R8 Burg - Elendilmir
    Warta - R5 Warden // Dolvidhal - R9 Spider // Creeperr - R7 Warg // Uncreative - R5 Reaver - Imladris
    Retired until Turbine starts making quality raids again

Quote Originally Posted by fearlessassassins View Post
    I haven't been ingame for a long long time, but unless something was unintentionally changed with 12.1/2 you should be able to use marks and medallions to barter for the sets
    I've checked every skirmish camp... and nothing there. I've checked the vendors at Harndirion, and the vendor only accepts the Ost Dunhoth barter tokens. I have over 8000K medallions right now, and would gladly overpay for this set (banner of the west) if I could just get it.

It's the only set until level 85 that has a set bonus designed for a Captain in the Lead The Charge (red line) build. I had been looking forward to obtaining this set since level 50 when I acquired the Cappy set from the Rift Of Nurz Ghashu. I don't mind grinding. I don't mind overpaying. Hell I could even be convinced to just flat out buy the set with turbine points (not that they ever do that).

But if there's no way of acquiring it at all, I'd like to know from a developer as soon as possible. It would change my levelling strategy for the next 5-10 levels plus. If I'm stuck with the Helegrod and Barad Guldur sets I'll be questing in Mirkwood, Enedwaith and Dunland. If I can get the Banner Of The West set, I'll be running the In Their Absence quest line and doing Helm's Deep Epic Battles.

WAIT!!! I"M A ######!!!

I just had to scroll down.

/facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Turmatanion.Ondolindeo View Post
    WAIT!!! I"M A ######!!!

I just had to scroll down.

/facepalm
    Show of hands. Who on this forum has NEVER EVER forgotten to scroll down to find something.

Counting.....0.....0......0... ..0......0. Looks like we are unanimous here.

Turmatanion.Ondolindeo, I welcome you into the Ancient and Honorable Order of "Oh Jeez This is an Epic Facepalm Moment".
    Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Loringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard
    http://www.theoldergamers.com