We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New/Old player looking for a new home

Hello all!
    I'm a somewhat old player, although my portrait doesn't look like it nor do my skills. I've been playing on and very much off for a number of years and have never progressed as such past the lvl of 62 (even that is very very recent). I've put off doing dungeons and what not with other people 'cause I'm a bit a of a wuss Doing other types of mmo/mmprpgs has left it's scars.
    That might be foolish to some, but be that as it may, I'm just looking for a kin to be myself in, hopefully to be some sort of asset in the future, although I am lacking some game experience. I've never even set foot in a dungeon

I don't ask for boosts, I don't ask for improvements /items/gold/etc, but I might ask all sorts of noobish questions

I hope I can find the right kind of people

best regards,

catch me ingame is your better choise

Tears Of the Valar could be just the right thing for u. Pls. look up our kin adv post below for more info re. totv. U be welcome with us and u can contact me or other totv leader here or ingame for a chat or/and kinvite