We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

New challenge multiple boss 12-man instance petition

Beacuse the game after HD has no challenge at all,
    Beacuse Skirmishes are old and the period they used to be run (after every expansion until instance cluster came out) by everyone has been remplaced with Big Battles, wich are broken, boring, no challenge and you dont actually play your class at all,
    Beacuse Scaled raids and instances loose their challenge and difficultie ones they are scaled (they are scaled wrong anyway, i mean to the point we know the mechanics of the instances already = fun period for players dont last long enought),
    Beacuse we are tired of leveling to top level and once we are there theres NOTHING to do...(And no, dailies are not a solution either...)
    Beacuse Housing, inventory and festivals are NOT something that will maintain players plaing the game or a reason for them to leave either..
    Beacuse Loot system atm is a mess, and the free gear policie is killing the game. (This has to be fixed to = AKA get back to old system, its simple no effort no loot)

PLEASE! give us information if a NEW challenge multiple boss 12 man instances is coming SOON (not Turbine soon, i mean by March...)

Quote Originally Posted by devilhand View Post
    PLEASE! give us information if a NEW challenge multiple boss 12 man instances is coming SOON (not Turbine soon, i mean by March...)
    They did say that BB's were the only instanced content planned for the duration of HD (and producers letter stated no expansion next year), so it seems it will be a long time until we get another raid.

If i remember right, they said that ONLY BB's will be included in HD expansion, refering that no other content realesed after that, like used to be instances cluster from previus expansion are goin to be included.
    Also, not having a expansion, dosent mean they are working on a instance cluster/ new area, past examples => in their abscense cluster / Enedwaith ; Roots of Fangorn / Great river.

Agree with had nothing since ToO in my opinion, Erebor was meh and the content has been nothing more than a copy / paste of past content or scaled run to death instances...

Sambrog anyone?

Lob