We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[Bugged?] Vandals in the Tower never happens.

I have been playing Epic Battles since HD launch on a daily basis, some how I never (and I mean not even once) get Vandals in the Tower on the Deeping Wall. am I missing something here? Why is it that this side objective never happens? Is anyone else having this issue?
    --

This quest was disabled between the patch 12.0.1 and the update 12.1. Since the last update which happened two weeks ago this quest is available. In solo/duo Deeping Wall battle it appears as a random second quest as an alternative to the Defiler quest.

I had it on 3 different characters during the last week.
    Ishtarien - Captain
    Ishtarel - Hunter / Lunasa - Minstrel
    Ishtaridas - LRM 105 / Ishtari - RNK 105 / Ishti - BRG 105 / Cabernetta - GRD 105 / Medovinus - BRN 105
    The Mellowship || Eldar -> Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTyndan View Post
    I have been playing Epic Battles since HD launch on a daily basis, some how I never (and I mean not even once) get Vandals in the Tower on the Deeping Wall. am I missing something here? Why is it that this side objective never happens? Is anyone else having this issue?

It's random, unfortunately.
    I've done it twice in the past two days... but it took ages to show up between 12.1's launch and the first time I actually got it.