We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs up Barricade Battles

Is everyone enjoying Barricade Battles? I know I am.

[img]http://s22.postimg.org/ok6eiwpb5/sofar.jpg[/img]

it's just a bug , submit it to turbine ^_^
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    it's just a bug , submit it to turbine ^_^
    its not a bug, you stack upgrade barricade's to the entrances of every area the mobs come in from and they die before they get to the freeps.

Lob

Quote Originally Posted by Lobla View Post
    its not a bug, you stack upgrade barricade's to the entrances of every area the mobs come in from and they die before they get to the freeps.

Lob
    It is a bug related to the number of available barricades, which in this battle (Deeping Coomb) is infinite. I doubt anyone would complain if only 3 barricades given to players in boxes were available.
    Ishtarien - Captain
    Ishtarel - Hunter / Lunasa - Minstrel
    Ishtaridas - LRM 105 / Ishtari - RNK 105 / Ishti - BRG 105 / Cabernetta - GRD 105 / Medovinus - BRN 105
    The Mellowship || Eldar -> Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Lunasa View Post
    It is a bug related to the number of available barricades, which in this battle (Deeping Coomb) is infinite. I doubt anyone would complain if only 3 barricades given to players in boxes were available.
    Hopefully they fix this last, I like the infinite barricades

You only need one upgraded barricade at each breach point in order to not lose a single soldier or banner.

Ironically, the side quest where infinite barricades would be the most useful, A Pillage Denied, comes too quickly to place more than 3 by myself.