We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unity Kinship are recruiting

Hi all.
    Unity is a fun, relaxed kinship that believes in enjoying the wonderful world of Middle Earth with friends. We are actively recruiting members of all ages and class. We are not a hardcore raiding kin, however, we like to take part in all aspects of the game and cater to all levels. Everyone is welcome in Unity subbed, free to play, lower levels etc.

We enjoy providing a fun and relaxed community with plenty of help and assistance for new players levelling up, as well as old players returning to the game. We have been going since 2005 which I hope tells you a little about us and we are looking forward to our 10th anniversary as a guild and kinship.
    We are a rank 10 kinship with a lovely kinship house which hosts many events (just be careful not to drink from the keg)

We realise people have real life commitments, as most of us do, and gaming is meant to be fun so it doesn't matter if you play 24/7 or a few hours a week, each are equally welcome for a relaxed, mature gaming experience. We also don't put pressure on anyone to level quickly - your game time is about what you want to do, not what we want you to do.

We like to do weekly events, such as Instances and Skirmish nights, especially for lower levels as we can run them a few levels above your level with you so you can get up to 170% marks from them. Other events we like to do are Horse races (we have a little league on the night with members facing each other once), Fishing competitions, Tag games and more.
    We also have experienced players and crafters and with the lack of items at times on the auction house at the moment I am sure by using our crafting forum we can help you with your gear as you level also.
    Members can also use our forum to post content they wish/need to do and have others signup to help them run the content.

In 2014 we are doing weekly content on a schedule so over a month we are looking at doing a wide variety of content for members. A Draft schedule is:

WEEK 1:
    RAIDS:
    Tuesday: Barad Guldur Level 95
    Thursday: The Rift of Nurz Gashurz Level 50
    Sunday: Helms Deep Big Battle Level 95 , Draigoch Level 75

CONTENT:
    Friday: Kinship Hides Run
    Saturday: Instances/Skirmishes Night

FREE NIGHTS:
    Monday, Wednesday

WEEK 2:
    RAIDS:
    Monday: Orthanc Level 75
    Wednesday: Orthanc Level 75
    Sunday: Helms Deep Big Battle Level 95 , The Vile Maw/Filikul Level 60

CONTENT:

FREE NIGHTS:
    Tuesday, Thursday

WEEK 3:
    RAIDS:
    Tuesday: Helegrod - Giant/Spider/Wings Level 95
    Thursday: Dar Narbugud Level 65
    Sunday: Helms Deep Big Battle Level 95 , Draigoch Level 75

CONTENT:
    Wednesday: Instances/Skirmishes Night

FREE NIGHTS:
    Monday, Wednesday

WEEK 4:
    RAIDS:
    Monday: Ost Dunhoth - Wound/Fear Wings Level 95
    Wednesday: Ost Dunhoth - Disease/Poison Wings Level 95
    Sunday: Helms Deep Big Battle Level 95 , The Vile Maw/Filikul Level 75

CONTENT:

FREE NIGHTS:
    Tuesday, Thursday

Please drop by our website to have a read about us in more detail and if you like what you read then we hope consider joining us. We are here for a long time yet in Lotro so why not level up with us and enjoy the events along the way
    The Website is http://www.unity-guild.com/

Hope to see you ingame soon
    Thanks for reading.
    Ziso
    Last edited by Ziso; Dec 31 2013 at 06:21 AM.

Pictures from our horse racing night:

I was recruited a little bit ago into this kinship. A great group of people that are more then willing to help if need be.
    [B][url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/0/8/2/0/5/108205kOoru.png[/img][/url][/B]

This weeks events (planned):
    Monday 19th: Seal and Medallion Hunt.
    Friday 23rd: Level 20+ Skirmish and Instance Night. Support for lower levels by higher levels to get them xp, marks and gear. Upto 170% Marks per skirmish.
    Saturday24th: Raid: Tower Of Orthanc
    Sunday 25th: Raid: Dar Narbugud (level 60+ welcome)
    Last edited by Ziso; Aug 17 2013 at 11:23 AM.

Dar Narbugud Raid 25th August. We like to do raids like this for level 60+ players so they get an early taste of raids and experience of doing them and more importantly the fun of doing them.

Upcoming planned events this week:

4th Fellowship Seals and Medallions Night. Grouping to get members the seals they require. Level 80+
    6th Skirmish and Instances night. level 20+. On the night we all group up and have some higher levels in the fellowship and run any skirmish's/instances mainly for the lower levels as they can get nice xp and 150%+ Marks.
    7th Deeds Night (lower levels). Helping lower levels and those who need them clear quite a few of their deed logs.
    9th. Seals and medallions night in 'Robbenjagd' Level 80+
    10th Raid: Tower Of Orthanc. Level 75+

2 Planned Events this week:
    Tower of Orthanc Tues 17th Sept 7pm
    Sturdy Hide and Other materials farming- Esteldin area- Wed 18th Sept 7pm
    Fires of Smaug Thurs 19th 7.30pm
    Last edited by Ziso; Sep 17 2013 at 12:40 PM.

Upcoming Events:
    22nd: Zeal / Valour Deeds Completion Night.
    23rd. Fellowship Night. Anything that's needed.
    24th Skirmish Night for levels 20-50
    26th Tower Of Orthanc Raid
    2nd Pristine Hides Farming

Rift of Nurz Ghashu Raid Screenshots: level 50+ Raid.

I am currently in a guild, but would like to explore the option to maybe come across, or kin an alt?

Can you let me know the process?

I was an SWG vet along with Ajos, and would like to do some group content, as the current guild only focus on mainly solo.

Thanks

Hi Naorean

The group content we do on a weekly/bi-weekly basis are raids, gathering runs (ie last few weeks been on Sturdy and Prstine Hide farming runs with lower levels so they can get materials easier and more importantly have more fun doing it), skirmish and instance nights for all levels 20+, deed completion nights etc as we like to involve all level of players in group content, not just the raids which are not available to certain levels.

Just head to our website http://unity-guild.com/ and register there. Once registered click on join us and fill in an application. it will be accepted but this method means we know all members have forum access 9granted once joined ingame) as all our events are listed in advance on the website so we need members to have access.
    Once done officers will see the thread and add you to friends list ingame and will send you an invite once they see you on.

Thanks
    Ziso
    Last edited by Ziso; Oct 08 2013 at 09:59 AM.

This is now Done

Thank you. all officers, myself included, will add you to friends list and hopefully catch you soon ingame

Quote Originally Posted by Ziso View Post

Just head to our website http://unity-guild.com/ and register there. Once registered click on join us and fill in an application. it will be accepted but this method means we know all members have forum access 9granted once joined ingame) as all our events are listed in advance on the website so we need members to have access.
    Once done officers will see the thread and add you to friends list ingame and will send you an invite once they see you on.

Thanks
    Ziso
    Hi Ziso, I registered on site and went to fill a form out but no forms to fill just an apply button, anyway I have registered as Adedhan and I did submit the app not that any info on it lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000002bb00f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Rathera View Post
    Hi Ziso, I registered on site and went to fill a form out but no forms to fill just an apply button, anyway I have registered as Adedhan and I did submit the app not that any info on it lol
    Great. We are redoing a lot of the site at the moment, removing a lot of the Star wars Tor elements as we are removing the guild from that game so that's more than likely the reason but ill ensure myself and others add you to friends list to catch ingame soon. is Adedhan your ingame name?
    Thanks
    Ziso

Quote Originally Posted by Ziso View Post
    Great. We are redoing a lot of the site at the moment, removing a lot of the Star wars Tor elements as we are removing the guild from that game so that's more than likely the reason but ill ensure myself and others add you to friends list to catch ingame soon. is Adedhan your ingame name?
    Thanks
    Ziso
    Yep sure is
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000002bb00f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Just logging ingame now so will check for you

Hey i was wondering if you are still recruiting? i moved from here to withywindle so i could play with a friend but he has now left the game so im going to be moving back to this server. my toon on this server is a lvl 52 champ (somewhere in moria) but im seriously thinking about re-rolling either a capt or a RK for my main. i dont really have any raid experience in any game (unless you count the DK WB on swtor a raid) but i am very interested in taking part in them. i can be on at most times and live in the uk so it would be uk time

Hey Nithillos
    Yes, we are always open for recruitment and it does not matter which class, level or how experienced you are, every player is equally welcome with us.
    Don't worry about having no raid experience as when we do raids we do them in a casual mode, nothing hardcore and do them firstly for fun and if we wipe now and again, we dust ourselves down and try again. Whats nice with raids though is we do lots of different onces from level 45 to endgame and we often have level 85s in the lower level ones to help out and teach others the ropes etc (but we leave all the nice loot for "at level" members in the group).

This coming week we have a sturdy hide farming run on Friday night, all levels welcome (Last week we did Medium hides and all members got 400+ hides in 2 hours) and on Saturday night we are having a kinship fishing night and there is always people online to help with any crafting needs, help with a fellowship quest (we have a few members at Moria stage).

To Join us just head over to http://www.unity-guild.com/ and 1st) Register on site and then 2nd) Click on Join us and do an application. The application will be accepted, its just our way of granting forum access once joined ingame as all our events are put up on the forums in advance with a lot more info than ingame emails can contain.
    Then once the app is done, myself and other officers will add you to friends list ingame (in app if you know character names of other character you play add also so more chance of us catching you ingame) and once we see you online will send you an invite.

We are here for a long time to come, have members of all levels, so I am sure youll have a great time with us and should your friend ever return to Lotro, he would be welcome also.
    See you soon
    Ziso

Thanks Nithillos we have your application fine. Officers will add you to friends list next time each of them logs in, myself also and hopefully will see you ingame soon for an invite.
    Last edited by Ziso; Oct 28 2013 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nithillos View Post
    Hey i was wondering if you are still recruiting? i moved from here to withywindle so i could play with a friend but he has now left the game so im going to be moving back to this server. my toon on this server is a lvl 52 champ (somewhere in moria) but im seriously thinking about re-rolling either a capt or a RK for my main. i dont really have any raid experience in any game (unless you count the DK WB on swtor a raid) but i am very interested in taking part in them. i can be on at most times and live in the uk so it would be uk time
    Hi Nithillos. None of us have managed to catch you online yet for an invite. Do you have other characters your playing on ? If so can you let me know the names and myself and the other officers will add those to friends list also to try and catch you ingame.
    This week we are doing level 85 skirmish raids tomorrow night and on Friday night we are doing our usual fellowship Hide gathering runs. This week its Pristine Hides and every member of the groups will get at least 300+ hides each. Much more is arranged on a spur of the moment in kin chat also.
    Thanks
    Ziso

Weekly schedule after Helms Deep release:
    Tue/Thur/Sun Raid nights
    Fri Nights: Hide gathering runs (this week is Exceptional hides)
    Monthly Large Social event
    Other events and content done on spur of moment via Kin chat

new 2014 draft schedule added to original post