We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Lotro... meh

  1. #1

    Lotro... meh

    I can't even justify getting to the login screen of the game right now. This expac... by expac I mean stupid quests that require no real effort or skill besides running and picking things up... and a huge expanse of pretty, but wasted space... has done nothing to make me feel my time is worth spending in.

    Has pvp improved? Are big battles repeatable and still fun after a week?

    Nope.

    Am I wrong, has anyone found something to do that's still fun.

    Ofcourse I could just login and run sch-lib for my 55th level.....

    Pathetic.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Have moved, new address coming shortly, Arkenstone, Sweden
    Posts
    1,247
    Don't you think you should post this somewhere else...? The Firefoot sub forum is hardly the place if you want any attention to your issues.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    Don't you think you should post this somewhere else...? The Firefoot sub forum is hardly the place if you want any attention to your issues.

    Hey when I was but a little pup like you and your level 40 I loved the game too. You are cute.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Have moved, new address coming shortly, Arkenstone, Sweden
    Posts
    1,247
    That would be 48 by now, thank you, and frankly I do not care much about what you think since you do not bother to elaborate on your complaints.
    Sure, I have realized that some of the player base are not happy with HD and what it brought to the game (yet another trait tree among other stuff) but if you check my Profile and my other posts on this forum I fail to see the "cuteness", as I deem you interpret it. I was tweaking with game interfaces and providing support to gamers before Turbine even existed.
    Last edited by Marancil; Jan 01 2014 at 07:07 AM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    That would be 48 by now, thank you, and frankly I do not care much about what you think since you do not bother to elaborate on your complaints.
    Sure, I have realized that some of the player base are not happy with HD and what it brought to the game (yet another trait tree among other stuff) but if you check my Profile and my other posts on this forum I fail to see the "cuteness", as I deem you interpret it. I was tweaking with game interfaces and providing support to gamers before Turbine even existed.

    This is even cuter, I actually read most of this one, and I am still confused by how it is possible for you to come off as so damn cute.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ponyville
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    I can't even justify getting to the login screen of the game right now. This expac... by expac I mean stupid quests that require no real effort or skill besides running and picking things up... and a huge expanse of pretty, but wasted space... has done nothing to make me feel my time is worth spending in.

    Has pvp improved? Are big battles repeatable and still fun after a week?

    Nope.

    Am I wrong, has anyone found something to do that's still fun.

    Ofcourse I could just login and run sch-lib for my 55th level.....

    Pathetic.
    Turbine can't win, they make the game hard people whine, they make it easy they whine too, please STOP spamming the forums with "I hate update12" or whatever...we get the point...
    I use to wonder what friendship could be...
    Until you all shared this magic with me!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ponyville
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    That would be 48 by now, thank you, and frankly I do not care much about what you think since you do not bother to elaborate on your complaints.
    Sure, I have realized that some of the player base are not happy with HD and what it brought to the game (yet another trait tree among other stuff) but if you check my Profile and my other posts on this forum I fail to see the "cuteness", as I deem you interpret it. I was tweaking with game interfaces and providing support to gamers before Turbine even existed.
    Whoa you must have seen the first MMORGPs! awesome!
    I use to wonder what friendship could be...
    Until you all shared this magic with me!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Have moved, new address coming shortly, Arkenstone, Sweden
    Posts
    1,247
    Seen it, yes, played it no. Sorry. I lived in a rural area back then (as I do today) and running around with modem cables at low bandwidth was not optimal for playing MMORPG ( NeverwinterNights )
    In fact LOTRO is my first MMORPG.
    Last edited by Marancil; Jan 02 2014 at 04:01 AM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    Seen it, yes, played it no. Sorry. I lived in a rural area back then (as I do today) and running around with modem cables at low bandwidth was not optimal for playing MMORPG ( NeverwinterNights )
    In fact LOTRO is my first MMORPG.
    I wonder how much it would cost to purchase you a personality?
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload