We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Stop focusing me

srsly, stop. I appreciate that everyone wants their Runekeeper kbs, but just stop. The Minstrel title is much cooler.
    Gruid-Level 65 Burglar. Trebon-Level 65 Minstrel. Foilfang-Level 60 Hobbit Warden. Stiric-Level 56 Man Champion.

Sure, as soon as you stop blowing up creeps in 3 seconds. At least the ones not smart enough to interrupt you
    Rank 15 Blackarrow HinderSpam
    55,000 Killing Blows and Counting

Stop speccing glass cannon and making yourself such an easy kill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uV2_...u2EMjPnJkRd9ng
    23:57

Exploitnarino's method of exploiting out of fights in RoR. Combat Logging, Exploitnarino's new method.
    Those who can exploit and get away with it, do. Those who can't, are in ANV

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantLove View Post
    videothatyoulinked1milliontime s

Exploitnarino's method of exploiting out of fights in RoR. Combat Logging, Exploitnarino's new method.
    If you can't beat em, cheat em

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGplDgEtodc

Youtube comments from an Exploitnarino made video. Title ironically "Fail freeps".
    -You are to terribad a BA to call anyone fail. R15 that still needs to l2p.

-Dren might be bad but most of the freeps in that video are worse.

Can you say Popular opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Fasin View Post
    srsly, stop. I appreciate that everyone wants their Runekeeper kbs, but just stop. The Minstrel title is much cooler.
    Our very survival depends on you being turned into moors mulch ASAP.

Even my Signature is trolling!

Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die.

And then.... die some more.

<3
    ~*~Ryssawyn~*~ (RK)
    Acheros (LM) Glitzen (Guard)
    Snozzberries Defiler of great taste.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGplDgEtodc
    BLAH BLAH BLAH RAGE BLAH DERP BLAH

Can you say DERP?
    Thanks for linking that video, gave me some more views

Drenarino's response to the negative commentary

-AW you're hurting my feelings What will I do now that some random person thinks I'm a terribad BA?

Exploitnarino thinks that only random people can come up with the popularly proposed notion that he is trash

Drenarino's response to the negative commentary

-AW you're hurting my feelings What will I do now that some random person thinks I'm a terribad BA?

Exploitnarino thinks that only random people can come up with the popularly proposed notion that he is trash
    Wrong, I could careless if ANYONE thinks I'm a terrible BA. This is merely a video game and as such I play to have fun, not to "be the best".
    Last edited by HinderSpam; Jan 02 2014 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Grammar

Quote Originally Posted by HinderSpam View Post
    I play to have fun, not to "be the best".
    Terribad at rank 15, everyone knows, my friend.

Exploitnarino answers..why does he play mmos?..Not to advance as a player over the course of years of experience..

Wrong, I could careless if ANYONE thinks I'm a terrible BA. This is merely a video game and as such I play to have fun, not to "be the best".
    That is the best way to play this game! Cheers!
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#3366ff]"Wisest of the Maiar was Olórin"[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans Ms][COLOR=#ffff00]Rank 12: Corveryn - Loremaster [/COLOR][/FONT]
    [U][COLOR=#ffcc00][URL]http://www.misadventurers.org/[/URL][/COLOR][/U]

I agree with this mentality, Drenny Poo. I'm definitely not spectacular on any of my toons. For people that take this all way too seriously and actually care about others' perception of their 'skill' in a VIDEO GAME THAT DOESN'T MATTER, I only have this to say:

[img]http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj534/ladiesandgentlemen69/Sugarbits_zpsf333e556.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Toast3569 View Post
    I agree with this mentality, Drenny Poo. I'm definitely not spectacular on any of my toons. For people that take this all way too seriously and actually care about others' perception of their 'skill' in a VIDEO GAME THAT DOESN'T MATTER, I only have this to say:
    Would someone that truly shared that sentiment go out of their way to create a video shaming a group of people for their skill or lack thereof? All the while not being 'spectacular' on any of his toons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sampras View Post
    Would someone that truly shared that sentiment go out of their way to create a video shaming a group of people for their skill or lack thereof? All the while not being 'spectacular' on any of his toons.
    I mess with Alzie all the time

I think this thread lacks legitimate intimacy. Doesn't appear anyone has the decency to take simple requests at face value.

Pleased to see you still kicking, tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    I think this thread lacks legitimate intimacy. Doesn't appear anyone has the decency to take simple requests at face value.
    Actually, I think it is the opposite. People have stopped focusing on Fasin so much that we has ceased to exist. He has completely disappeared from reality. Faded into nothing.