We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Update 12.2

Quote Originally Posted by Draithenz1971 View Post
    Freeps have to get into the largest grouping of a Raid as to counter the large Craids and harder hitting wargs. Simply not a option to do otherwise. Wargs using macros has made this all the more needed. Strength in numbers as to watch each other back in a tight group. Reducing theRaid size will do nothing for reducing the size of Free p Groupings.

Right nowI only have 2 Second age LI's. I just updated my main weapon to lvl 95 and still need to replace my other one but finding lvl 95 is not cheap.
    Hence why i said fix the skills on the classes that can macro.

Reducing the raid size will actually work, but those who deny it are probably raid babies themselves. Its a very clear indication of how the moors has went and is going, these raids dont create the best action, they ball everyone up in one area. Zerging is the only way many rank up, thus inturn they become more powerful and have more morale, this in turn will prevent many new players from even setting foot in pvp, more so on creep currently.

As for the weapons, imho its not meant to be cheap, its meant to be a progressive thing, where you become more powerful over time. We are spoon fed these days and now we have it all, its hard to give up.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Actually rank 15 with rank 15 skills.

My Elite Legions and I will break your clone horde.
    You will be crushed and broken

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    29th December ^

28th December ^
    Another thing I would agree as Hunters need to be fixed majorly.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000264409/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    lvl 95 Champion / Rank 10 Arkenstone Server / Officer - Order of the Cresent Dragon / Kuznumshi lvl 95 Reaver / Rank 7 Arkenstone Server / Grunt of Tribe of Aracnophobia

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    Hence why i said fix the skills on the classes that can macro.

Reducing the raid size will actually work, but those who deny it are probably raid babies themselves. Its a very clear indication of how the moors has went and is going, these raids dont create the best action, they ball everyone up in one area. Zerging is the only way many rank up, thus inturn they become more powerful and have more morale, this in turn will prevent many new players from even setting foot in pvp, more so on creep currently.

As for the weapons, imho its not meant to be cheap, its meant to be a progressive thing, where you become more powerful over time. We are spoon fed these days and now we have it all, its hard to give up.
    As much as you wish otherwise there will be no 1 v 1 in the Moors with the axception of sparring. MVMP has already been a Fellowship/Raid place. It was never a option other wise. If Freeps dont we would not get any points what so ever. Simple flat out fact. Though some raiders do go out of there way to help and guard newbies while they get there gear. The Eleitest however drive them away.

I agree but 180 Gold for a reforged or 150 for the main Items to make forge a LI is a bit fricken price guaging.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000264409/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    lvl 95 Champion / Rank 10 Arkenstone Server / Officer - Order of the Cresent Dragon / Kuznumshi lvl 95 Reaver / Rank 7 Arkenstone Server / Grunt of Tribe of Aracnophobia

I agree but 180 Gold for a reforged or 150 for the main Items to make forge a LI is a bit fricken price guaging.
    Most active players have over 1k gold, I do not see this as an issue or bad investment.

Most active players have over 1k gold, I do not see this as an issue or bad investment.
    Perhaps where you are but not with the Freeps I know. It right out gold farming in the AH. Way over priced. I will not enable such price guaging.

Perhaps where you are but not with the Freeps I know. It right out gold farming in the AH. Way over priced. I will not enable such price guaging.
    Continue to gimp yourself with your bad playstyle and not understand why you aren't facerolling like most other freeps, my apologies.

Continue to gimp yourself with your bad playstyle and not understand why you aren't facerolling like most other freeps, my apologies.
    I'll work for it. Idont have that kind of game gold to give to someone who sales a over priced Item in the AH. Profiteering in such a way in one of the lamest things about the ah. The more who pay the unreal prices. The more pothetic over priced they will get. I'll find another way to get what tools I need. I am not lazy and I am not a coward. So I consider this just another challenge in the came to over come.

So I am not meaning to insult you or disrespect as i simply think it is wrong in how the AH is right now as do many others. I normally Give away mats. As I am maxed as a Tailor and Metal Smith with full rep with the Metal Smith Guild I help others when ever I am able. In my view it makes the game better instead of making a profit when I know not many on my server have such amounts of game gold.

As much as you wish otherwise there will be no 1 v 1 in the Moors with the axception of sparring. MVMP has already been a Fellowship/Raid place. It was never a option other wise. If Freeps dont we would not get any points what so ever. Simple flat out fact. Though some raiders do go out of there way to help and guard newbies while they get there gear. The Eleitest however drive them away.

I dont want 1 vs 1, i want to see 24 man raids a thing if the past. Keep 12, and fellowships.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Quote Originally Posted by WeaverofWebs View Post
    Thanks that was at least some info.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3