We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: 2014 Ettenmoors

Post 2014 Ettenmoors

We are over six weeks into Helms Deep and still missing some major updates to Ettenmoors:

• 95 Ring Sets
    • 95 Shields/Off-Hand Weapons
    • 95 2A Weapons (Rank 10)
    • 95 Loot Rewards from GV Chest
    • 95 Guardian Trade-Up PVP Armor

Don't forget the place still has the Riddermark-level nodes rather than Eorlingas.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000004e271/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Good point. So why do we pay for VIP again. Any good reason Turbine. Any as since you dont update the game for where we buy it to go.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000264409/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    lvl 95 Champion / Rank 10 Arkenstone Server / Officer - Order of the Cresent Dragon / Kuznumshi lvl 95 Reaver / Rank 7 Arkenstone Server / Grunt of Tribe of Aracnophobia

Quote Originally Posted by Draithenz1971 View Post
    Good point. So why do we pay for VIP again. Any good reason Turbine. Any as since you dont update the game for where we buy it to go.
    No need to buy the QPs, free 500 TP every month, XP buffs, access to destiny points, swift travel unlocked, free steed at level 15, free gold hobbit present.
    "All of us have left someone behind. That is why we brave the darkness. We fight so they may see the dawn."

Also missing sorely needed creep buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Amdul View Post
    No need to buy the QPs, free 500 TP every month, XP buffs, access to destiny points, swift travel unlocked, free steed at level 15, free gold hobbit present.
    I dropped to Premium 2 years ago, used TP to buy all Quest packs and Skirmishes. Bought Rise of Isengard with TP, bought Rohan with TP, bought Helms Deep Expansion with TP, only thing I don't have is the Moors. From the way you guys talk, there is no reason to be VIP for me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000130169/01008/signature.png]Skythrond[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by bcowan View Post
    I dropped to Premium 2 years ago, used TP to buy all Quest packs and Skirmishes. Bought Rise of Isengard with TP, bought Rohan with TP, bought Helms Deep Expansion with TP, only thing I don't have is the Moors. From the way you guys talk, there is no reason to be VIP for me.
    Don't mind the top two, they're just trolls.

While it's not perfect, not balanced, and sometimes not even fun, the Moors is still my favourite place in the game. I still love the PvP, even with it's faults. And clearly most people here still do, or they wouldn't be here.
    "All of us have left someone behind. That is why we brave the darkness. We fight so they may see the dawn."

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    Also missing sorely needed creep buffs.
    What creep buffs would you like to see?

Attended by Coldaen

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttaker View Post
    I think he is maybe referring to the supposed creep class changes.
    [center][img]http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r753/Superiorcarrotcake/DERPIDEderp_zpsszemybhp.jpg[/img][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by bcowan View Post
    Good call

Unless you are a die-hard PVP addict, then I would hold off on paying VIP for Ettenmoors

The zone is treated as a wasteland

Why are you still not getting hit by a ban-hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by unip0pcorn View Post
    Why are you still not getting hit by a ban-hammer?
    He's giving them so much forum activity they should make him honorable member.
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

One does not simply banhammer Banenakh

amdul makes a good point..by paying a sub u get free stuff..

also 'While it's not perfect, not balanced, and sometimes not even fun, the Moors is still my favourite place in the game'

something that you don't find fun is still your favourite part..id hate to see the rest of it

Quote Originally Posted by eade View Post
    amdul makes a good point..by paying a sub u get free stuff..
    That sentence make absolutely no sense. By paying a sub, you get stuff.. because you've paid for it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000178a50/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttaker View Post
    Fix defiler healing, creep OOCR, improve mitigations across the board to counter heavy freep dps, remove all autoflips.

Fix defiler healing, creep OOCR, improve mitigations across the board to counter heavy freep dps, remove all autoflips.
    Critical defense is the other glaring hole that needs fixing. My warg passively has 1200 critical defense, for a 11.2% crit redux.

EVERY freep gets 7000 crit defense minimum simply by wearing audacity armour, plus 1900 passive crit D (at least my warden has 1900 without any gear on). The crit D corruptions would probably be a bit too high at their current values, but toning them down by 25% and bringing base creep crit D up to what every freep in the moors has access to (7-9k passive crit D) should be another of the quick, simple fixes to improve the moors without looking at specific classes.

Oh, and either put all the creeps on the new damage system or none.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Fix all the exploits, new and one's that have been present for years, unmitigated bleeds, this whole Orc-craft/Fell-wrought atrocity, a nerf to freeps DPS but more importantly healing, and etc.
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

Small fix but allow purchasable non VIP Ettenmoors access for freeps to help population balances.
    I'm tired of hearing "I'm always out numbered so i have to be OP 1 on 1."
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]