We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Help!

Smile Help!

Hello, I'm new to LI I have just started the volume II book I quests and I have already received my first LI, my item appears to be level 10 already, however I can't finish the quest chapter, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, any help will be greatly apreciated. Thank You.

Did you go to Rivendell or Thorin's Hall to get it reforged yet? Once that's done, I believe you get a setting to put in your LI. You have to open up the LI panel and manually slot it.
    MINSTREL and member of the vocal minority

Quote Originally Posted by Eserlac View Post
    Hello, I'm new to LI I have just started the volume II book I quests and I have already received my first LI, my item appears to be level 10 already, however I can't finish the quest chapter, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, any help will be greatly apreciated. Thank You.
    You need to reforge at one point. Anyway here is a guide to the quest chain: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ques...the_Elder_Days

I went to Rivendell, however I still can't reforge, for some reason the elf who's supposed to guide me through the process just won't let me end that quest chapter