We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

6v6 This Saturday!

Thinking about organizing a 6v6 this Saturday the 28th of December. Please contact me in game on either Grombr (Creepside) or send me mail on my main toon on freepside Arathean, or just post in the forums if you are seriously interested, and I'll get in touch with you. I usually log in around 4:30 CST. Let's get Crickhollow PvP rolling! Thanks for the great fights so far!

I make a prediction the creeps will be farmed unless there is a rule freeps can't bring a healer. though I suspect freeps will want 2 healers to solidify the ezmode :P good luck though! organized group fights can be fun
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000af094/signature.png]Baneoffirehands[/charsig]
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

I'll help out with this. Lets see what we can do.

Quote Originally Posted by detrimentalicon View Post
    Thinking about organizing a 6v6 this Saturday the 28th of December. Please contact me in game on either Grombr (Creepside) or send me mail on my main toon on freepside Arathean, or just post in the forums if you are seriously interested, and I'll get in touch with you. I usually log in around 4:30 CST. Let's get Crickhollow PvP rolling! Thanks for the great fights so far!

I organized one of these a long time ago. It was fun! People participated and enjoyed!

The only problem we had were the goldtaggers (very often) and some groups that would join in a 6v6 fight making it a 12v6 (not often)...

All in all, that's a fun way to spend a day pvping =)

Good luck and good hunting!
    [B]Hergon[/B] (r11 warden - BW - former Fearghus from Crickhollow)
    [B]Nietotchka[/B] (r10 captain - BW - former Herja from Crickhollow)

Oh! To avoid those problems, announce frequently in OOC (both sides) that the 6v6 event is ongoing.

If Goldtaggers insist, tell a friend on the other side (banner or facebook or whatever) who are they, and let the group kill them before the 6v6 takes place

Edit: another important tip: don't get all elitist! =P Mix up the grops with some new people... they want to PvP and they dont have a group! (that's both sides).

And take note to what Fire said... dont go all OP group!
    [B]Hergon[/B] (r11 warden - BW - former Fearghus from Crickhollow)
    [B]Nietotchka[/B] (r10 captain - BW - former Herja from Crickhollow)