We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Help for a confused cappy - missing skills

I can't find 'shield brother' or 'blade brother'. I still have 'to arms (shield brother) on my hot bar but I have no way to make someone my shield brother to then activate this skill on. I've looked through my skills list dozens of times. I still have the attack 'inspire (shield brother) though it is always greyed out as I have no shield brother to inspire.

I've looked through the trees again and again to see if it is a spec in one of the trees but I fail to find it. I see in the lead the charge tree where I can spec 'fellowship of the blade' to have the benefits of my blade brother effect the whole group. I see under leader of men where I can spec 'fellowship of the shield' to have the effects of shield brother apply to the whole group. But no where do I find the simple skill shield brother or blade brother.

I similarly fail to find my 'last stand' ability. Not in my skills or in any of the trees. Yet I still have the legacy to increase it's duration. Can someone please cure my ignorance and take me by the hand and show me how to restore these skills to my skill bars so I may click them in need.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandie2 View Post
    I can't find 'shield brother' or 'blade brother'. I still have 'to arms (shield brother) on my hot bar but I have no way to make someone my shield brother to then activate this skill on. I've looked through my skills list dozens of times. I still have the attack 'inspire (shield brother) though it is always greyed out as I have no shield brother to inspire.
    You have a X-Brother toggle skill, depending on the branch you chose; Blue = Song, Red = Blade, Yellow = Shield
    You have to use it on someone (fellowship or Herald) to be able to use the other skills.
    I similarly fail to find my 'last stand' ability.
    It's the second tier class trait in the Yellow branch.