We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    .............................. ................
    Last edited by myklas; Jan 06 2014 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by myklas View Post
    I was running 6 Crit protection Corruptions and this still happened to me. Let us all know what is hitting you in the moors. Also I have Rank 19 Aud. I am beginning to Hate this game.

Melyaneth scored a critical hit with Call to Fate on Hungryeater for 10,501 Light damage to Morale.
    Be happy you're able to do hits like that back... could be worse

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

That's the point. I can't do hit's like that. I cant get over 5k and that is when I am attacking the bird.
    Might also notice the fact that no freep here walks with over 30k morale, usually in the 16-20k area, while creeps are generally in the 40-70k area.
    Could talk about heals and general balance,but that'd be pointless. What I am saying, I know what you're talking about, but trust me, creep spike dps (especially on unauded freeps) can also be ridiculous(2k+ hits every second on 18k morale as an example). And 2 creep classes are capable of 10k+ per skill as well.

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

not bad, i hit a sprinter warg for 19k + 10k coda
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

With the disparity between Freep and Creep morale, it makes no sense to talk about damage in raw numbers. That 10k crit was what percent of your morale?

Isn't a 10k crit on a 70k creep alot less worrying than a 5k crit on a 15k freep? Think about it...
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //

As a Warg my highest amount of morale is 55k with buff's. I have been hit for over 15k damage with just one hit. Not to include being bleed for 3k a second. So getting hit between 5-15k in a matter of seconds usually will kill any creep that does not have pocket heals. I am starting to see freeps with around 30k morale now and one mini with over 21k, and a 30 second flop and another mini with them and it's not even worth fighting them. Warg throat rip misses over 50% of the time.

Can someone explain to me the rating issue. Why does it drop 300 point after one kill? Not that I'm attached to that, but I would like to see a 2000 once in my life. Now if I can just get Apagon to leave me alone and stop chasing me across the map.

One other thing. If you are fighting a 1v1 with another player and there is no one else around, it is bad sportsmanship to attack that person just because you don't like that toon, and its also bad sportsmanship to back up into the one shots while you are fighting just to win during a 1v1.

Oh BTW, good fight's last night. Although it was hardly worth the 8 Infamy per kill we were getting.
    Ironic that the best sprinter on Crick talks about bad sportmanship ;-D
    Siggy

OK, while I lost the exact number, I do know for a fact that I've been hit for over 16k from Bobby. That's just under 1/3 of my full morale. While no one else has hit me for that much (yet), there are rapid succession hits from Burglars that can easily hit up around 13k from just three hits. In fact, quite often after trying to kill someone in the middle of a group, there are other people near by and they just unload into me, so it's not uncommon to look at my combat log and see 2-3k DPS before I'm safe or dead.
    Last edited by themannweb; Dec 26 2013 at 09:17 PM.

Was that a 1v1 your talking about? Cause Sprint is my skill and it doesn't matter much now that I am forced to bleed out and you get the kill anyway. Thanks to Nut. But you all still manage to horse up and get me anyway. That's because you can out run my sprint on a horse. I was referring to a certain mini that would do that. I'm not gonna say any names.
    I'm talking from my own experience, and I haven't 1v1'd you, yet
    Siggy

Was that a 1v1 your talking about? Cause Sprint is my skill and it doesn't matter much now that I am forced to bleed out and you get the kill anyway. Thanks to Nut. But you all still manage to horse up and get me anyway. That's because you can out run my sprint on a horse. I was referring to a certain mini that would do that. I'm not gonna say any names.

Freep mounts are 68% warg sprint is 200% the only way freeps would catch up to you is if you stopped and waited for them.
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

We all know that wargs don't even move that fast, so 200% is about 75% of the horse speed. I can't even catch a freep horse half the time. By the time I have had time to break roots, and Stun's I lose half my get away time. Then when it runs out I am trying to eat food to get my health back up. Yes I have seen many a horse behind me after I sprint away. Sprint really doesn't last that long. But hey I understand you would rather play that freep of yours and make excuses trying to defend your over powered freep position. Such a nice Arnold gif. Too bad it's so violent.
    Sprint speed 200%, 20s duration

Freep mounted max speed 168%

CC lasts for 7,5s max with full aud

You're saying sprint is slower than horse

You're saying Shagger is making excuses

Siggy

Ha ha ha ha ha, listen to all the freeps there is nothing to complain about! Just take your crits and smile. Don't worry you have ALL that morale now you should feel good about yourself. Dont worry things will be balanced again soon (well next fall anyway) until then just have fun feeding the awesome freeps.
    Xalfang R10 warg, Xalweb R8 Spidey, Xalgnakah R8 Defiler/Bruzrat's pocket-healer, Euanggelion R8 Warden.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyW View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ha, listen to all the freeps there is nothing to complain about! Just take your crits and smile. Don't worry you have ALL that morale now you should feel good about yourself. Dont worry things will be balanced again soon (well next fall anyway) until then just have fun feeding the awesome freeps.
    Where's your shield warden that spammed store pots? think someone is mad their warg was bled out today QQ
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

had my lm hit for 10k vt, hit some creep for 14k.. all crits are crazy now
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

wait, is hungryeater back? :O

Man, I really gotta transfer my bookmarks, I forgot this forum existed...
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

why hungry

Hungry please lets not do this lol I do not let people die whoever is in my groups or atleast I try my best not to I have popped several 40k heals on you to save you I think 40k heal will save you from 10k damage its alright. Creeps will rule, the moors is our domain.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity

is a 21k crit on a ba from a mini good? wasnt a greenie ba either. i forgot who they were.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000129f87/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]