We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Quest Packs question

So any suggestions on which ones to buy after I've completed the Lone-Lands?

I purchased Mines of Moria back in '08 and been on/off for the past 5 years, once had a lvl 60 Champion, and for some reason I deleted him. Idk, guess I wanted to start fresh, but anyways with the quest packs. I've now saved up around 3500 TB points, was saving them for actual expansions but I'm afraid I'm gonna need to get a quest pack just to get to Moria.

Just looking for some suggestions to get the most bang for my buck. Not just for Moria but also future investments.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by rando22 View Post
    So any suggestions on which ones to buy after I've completed the Lone-Lands?

I purchased Mines of Moria back in '08 and been on/off for the past 5 years, once had a lvl 60 Champion, and for some reason I deleted him. Idk, guess I wanted to start fresh, but anyways with the quest packs. I've now saved up around 3500 TB points, was saving them for actual expansions but I'm afraid I'm gonna need to get a quest pack just to get to Moria.

Just looking for some suggestions to get the most bang for my buck. Not just for Moria but also future investments.

Thanks in advance.
    First buy Evendim. That will get you from level 30 to level 40. Then we have the range from 40 to 50, when you can start with Moria. The 40-50 range is tough, and there is no consensus on what packs to buy for that area. My advice would be Angmar + Forochel, but other people have other ideas. Sometime between level 45-50 go down to Walls of Moria and do Vol 2, Book 1. That will not only open up Moria for you, it will also open the Legendary Items system.

Another vote for Angmar + Forochel! You can get an armor set right away, and they're different enough landscapes so then by the time you get bored with one, the other's all ready for you
    ----
    Ferradan, Burglar, Landroval
    Ferranhelm, Hunter, Nimrodel
    ----

I definitely recommend Evendim as the best zone for level 30 (post-Lonelands) through 40. After that I prefer Forochel over Angmar, but Angmar does give you more instances for your TPs. That should get you within shouting range of 50, when you can start Moria.

Make sure to drop by the Walls of Moria at level 45 to start Volume II Book 1 and get your first legendary items... plus access to Moria proper.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

Thanks for the quick replies! I still got a little bit more to go, only at lvl 27 but just now getting to Ost Guruth. Nice to now have a gameplan and I'm sure maybe some others may find this info useful.