We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Nice article on this topic by Contains Moderate Peril:
    Turbine, Events and Competitions – A Few Outstanding Questions

Whiteberry leaves LOTRO, noting one reason was that she won THREE contests (including this one), and never received a single prize. That is really sad, and exceptionally poor customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by PuckByter View Post
    Whiteberry leaves LOTRO, noting one reason was that she won THREE contests (including this one), and never received a single prize. That is really sad, and exceptionally poor customer service.
    I heard this sad news over at another lotro community. It's shocking to read about such a dedicated, high-profile player leaving the game.

Here's hoping that someone will take notice... but oh wait... never mind.
    ***Fredelas for Mayor***
    ***Whiteberry for mathom-keeper***

Quote Originally Posted by Elisawen View Post
    Here's hoping that someone will take notice... but oh wait... never mind.
    I have taken notice and I hope much of the community at large has as well.

Turbine needs to make good on their contests... now!
    And it has taken so long without action a public apology needs to be issued as well IMO.

This is yet another case where something that was intended to be a positive thing for the community has turned into bum-product.

Make it right Turbine!
    Put Hobbit to Isengard or whatever other promotions on hold until you make Bounder Bounty and Yule Festival right...

Bounders' Bounty is too late to fix. I remember raising the concern of notifying people, and all the logistical errors they were to encounter in the event's progression. I then also remember offering a few ideas that could help remedy the issues, but I was just pushed aside and told they had everything under control. I can't say this is the worst handling of a game/community I have ever seen, but something needs to change soon, not SOONTM.

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    All codes related to the Yule contest have been issued. My apologies for the lengthy delay. We're going back to the old way of doing things to prevent delays like this from happening again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3