We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy Problems with chat,fellowship,....

hi guys,i really need your help-its not my problem but my friend´s prob.-i cannot invite him to a group,i cant sent him tells-but i see that he sents me,we cant trade-i thought it is because of options,but i set it up-but we still cant do that.Guys from my kin can write to him,but still cant to invite him to a group.....thank you for all your advices

Quote Originally Posted by adamfabera View Post
    hi guys,i really need your help-its not my problem but my friend´s prob.-i cannot invite him to a group,i cant sent him tells-but i see that he sents me,we cant trade-i thought it is because of options,but i set it up-but we still cant do that.Guys from my kin can write to him,but still cant to invite him to a group.....thank you for all your advices
    I tried to do something with it....i have 2 characters on 1 account-with 1st i cant invite my friend,i cant send tells,and so but with the 2nd i can do that all...problem is not in Options..i have done all right i think...its not problem with IGNORE list.....and when i invite him with 1st character there appers this bubble-RECRUITEMT REQUEST DENIED....i really dont know what to do with it....please help me

wow, the sadness of noone replying
    did it get sorted?