We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Warden dots??

Warden dots??

Heya everyone!

Just want to say something abouth the warden dots in the ettens atm.
    Normely I don't post anything but now afther reading the 12.1 hotfix I just have to.

It seems our auda is so called bugged and we have a 60% now.
    Really! I'm a rank 14 warg full auda (bugged) and creeps had 4 op's, I had taking all 3 pots and some food
    All that with me I was going to start a fight with a warden, with the knolledge off fighting him before I planned of hipsing right away when he would dot me up.
    With my 48k hp I really tought I'm gonne survive this time but nha nha nha I fooled myself.
    I attacked get two dots on my a.. I hips and still see my hp goin down down down and I die.

Come onn! I'm out of stealth 2 bloody seconds and I die???
    This is going to be fun when our auda is getting fixed and wardens will get even stronger afther 12.1

Atm the moors at Laurelin is empty Only 1 warden and a cappy playing together and raoming around.
    We have not even a small chance to kill them before we are all dotted up and die like fly's

Come onn devs this is just redicilous, please get your things together and look at whats going on right now!
    If this is not going to be fixed, all we will see afther that hotfix are cappy's and wardens killing the Moors even more then it already is.

Yes this is a QQ, not because I hate to die because I don't care, but because I expect To have a litle chance to get a kill as well. But atm you just can't and it will even get worse.

Dotted up by a warden in 2 secconds and you die with 48k hp with 60% auda and 4 op's on my side?? If it stays like this then you guys fixed one thing for sure and that will be my addiction to play this game!

Greetings Catrat
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100002251c8/signature.png]Catrat[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Catrat View Post
    Heya everyone!

Just want to say something abouth the warden dots in the ettens atm.
    Normely I don't post anything but now afther reading the 12.1 hotfix I just have to.

It seems our auda is so called bugged and we have a 60% now.
    Really! I'm a rank 14 warg full auda (bugged) and creeps had 4 op's, I had taking all 3 pots and some food
    All that with me I was going to start a fight with a warden, with the knolledge off fighting him before I planned of hipsing right away when he would dot me up.
    With my 48k hp I really tought I'm gonne survive this time but nha nha nha I fooled myself.
    I attacked get two dots on my a.. I hips and still see my hp goin down down down and I die.

Come onn! I'm out of stealth 2 bloody seconds and I die???
    This is going to be fun when our auda is getting fixed and wardens will get even stronger afther 12.1

Atm the moors at Laurelin is empty Only 1 warden and a cappy playing together and raoming around.
    We have not even a small chance to kill them before we are all dotted up and die like fly's

Come onn devs this is just redicilous, please get your things together and look at whats going on right now!
    If this is not going to be fixed, all we will see afther that hotfix are cappy's and wardens killing the Moors even more then it already is.

Yes this is a QQ, not because I hate to die because I don't care, but because I expect To have a litle chance to get a kill as well. But atm you just can't and it will even get worse.

Dotted up by a warden in 2 secconds and you die with 48k hp with 60% auda and 4 op's on my side?? If it stays like this then you guys fixed one thing for sure and that will be my addiction to play this game!

Greetings Catrat
    If the DoTs have a blood drop symbol, as opposed to a yellow background (tooltip will say low bleed, medium bleed, or big bleed) the bleeds are bugged to not have any damage type, and thus ignore both your mitigations and (bugged) audacity, and simply hit you for the tooltip value (on a non-crit) or crit value.

File bug reports, thus far our Warden dev doesn't seem to consider it a priority over other updates she has done to the class. The more bug reports filed (by different users), the more likely this bug will be taken seriously.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

lol stupid troll tier 4 dot ticks around 900dmg 5 times with a 95second age weapon on a full auda warg
    even the bugged bleeds hit with 1400dmg 5 times so its impossible to kill you with less than 5dots

Quote Originally Posted by Mcgiver View Post
    lol stupid troll tier 4 dot ticks around 900dmg 5 times with a 95second age weapon on a full auda warg
    even the bugged bleeds hit with 1400dmg 5 times so its impossible to kill you with less than 5dots
    No matter how much audacity one has, the dots that have no damage type tick for as much the tooltip says.

I've seen big bleed crit tick for 4.6k
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    No matter how much audacity one has, the dots that have no damage type tick for as much the tooltip says.

I've seen big bleed crit tick for 4.6k

Mcgiver scored a critical hit with Big Bleed on the Medium Training-dummy Jalessa for 3,267 damage to Morale. sure it can crit but the bleeds dont crit 100% of the time
    46k phys mastery red line of course lvl95 second age weapons
    even if big and medium bleeds crits all the time and you manage to put a tier4 light dot on a warg its still not enough to kill him

sure the 4.6k hit wasnt devastate?

Not trolling m8

4.3k dots are commen + a macro using warden!!
    I'll give you 5sec as a warg and I'm pretty sure your death!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100002251c8/signature.png]Catrat[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    If the DoTs have a blood drop symbol, as opposed to a yellow background (tooltip will say low bleed, medium bleed, or big bleed) the bleeds are bugged to not have any damage type, and thus ignore both your mitigations and (bugged) audacity, and simply hit you for the tooltip value (on a non-crit) or crit value.

File bug reports, thus far our Warden dev doesn't seem to consider it a priority over other updates she has done to the class. The more bug reports filed (by different users), the more likely this bug will be taken seriously.
    Still amazed this one went live.

They've had this same problem crop up 3-4 times on different classes over the years due to simply not properly setting them up to use the weapon's damage type. The process for fixing this surely must be written on a sticky note at someone's work station by now, as it's such a common thing that they seem to break whenever they fiddle with DOTs on a physical class.

Even my Signature is trolling!

Mcgiver scored a critical hit with Big Bleed on the Medium Training-dummy Jalessa for 3,267 damage to Morale. sure it can crit but the bleeds dont crit 100% of the time
    46k phys mastery red line of course lvl95 second age weapons
    even if big and medium bleeds crits all the time and you manage to put a tier4 light dot on a warg its still not enough to kill him

sure the 4.6k hit wasnt devastate?
    I missread the OP's troll post sorry.

Yes there's no way for a warg to die in 2 seconds, not even 10. Even if he was afk.

I thought he was just saying how the bleeds are bugged, but he thinks he died in 2 secs..

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Not trolling m8

4.3k dots are commen + a macro using warden!!
    I'll give you 5sec as a warg and I'm pretty sure your death!
    I'm curious what Macro you think a warden takes advantage of in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post

They've had this same problem crop up 3-4 times on different classes over the years due to simply not properly setting them up to use the weapon's damage type. The process for fixing this surely must be written on a sticky note at someone's work station by now, as it's such a common thing that they seem to break whenever they fiddle with DOTs on a physical class.
    This bug has actually been re-instated at various times during both U5 (RoI band-aid) U6 (RoI god-mode revamp), and at least once since then. Its just that Orion either fixed it before BETA closed, or n the hot-fix that came out within a week or so of the actual update.
    Last edited by spelunker; Dec 09 2013 at 01:29 PM.
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post
    There are so many (much more important) problems in EM right now, and you just said that?

This is an insult to the PvP community. I'm serious.

~Eralwen R10 hunter

R10 warden critted my ba for 4.1k with big bleed. Combined with 3-4 other bleeds he can use, not to forget someone shoving a javelin up my ### constantly is enough to de-motivate any creep currently playing without you having much of if any chance to survive. Good thing I only visited to check what new expansion did to this game and I'm glad I quitted in the first place so it's impossible for me to be frustrated. Turbine can't just do anything which would make me even more dissapointed than I was months back.

There are so many (much more important) problems in EM right now, and you just said that?

This is an insult to the PvP community. I'm serious.
    This is such a glaring issue right now because its the only thing freeps have that bypasses the aud bug. Once this bug is fixed, the relative potency of these bleeds compared to the Light DoTs will about even, and the host of other insane freep dps skills will be brought to the forefront. These bleeds will remain exactly the same, while every other freep skill in the game is going to hit about 50% harder so the focus will shift.

That being said, what do you consider a bigger bug that needs fixing?

Audacity is being taken care of in 12.1, which in my mind leaves:

Fast Skill Exploit
    Orc-Craft/Fell-Wrought damage being reduced in an idiotic manner (come 12.1)

Then what? Most any other 'problem' in the moors is basically useless to address now, rather than incorporating into the creep update in the future.

Lets not forget this a PvE issue just as much as it is a PvMP one.

Quote Originally Posted by Galadhol View Post
    R10 warden critted my ba for 4.1k with big bleed. Combined with 3-4 other bleeds he can use, not to forget someone shoving a javelin up my ### constantly is enough to de-motivate any creep currently playing without you having much of if any chance to survive. Good thing I only visited to check what new expansion did to this game and I'm glad I quitted in the first place so it's impossible for me to be frustrated. Turbine can't just do anything which would make me even more dissapointed than I was months back.
    You mean he had enough time to do all that in the 10 second window between MT spam?

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Catrat is not trolling! He's not saying he's dying in 2 seconds. I think what he meant is that when he jumps out of stealth and attacks the warden or his pocket captain (or any other freep that is close by), he gets dotted up within seconds by the warden, and even if he uses disappear almost immediatly with almost full morale, he will still die from those bleeds with no cure availible. This is true for our server and I know many creeps will vouch for this.

Not sure if a macro is used, but those bleeds (the 3 ones looking like a blood drop) are applied within seconds. The big one does crit for 4-5k damage for most part of its duration and with the other 2 ticking.....
    In my opinion it's a gamebreaking problem. We have nothing to counter it with and I really hope it get fixed.

That being said, what do you consider a bigger bug that needs fixing?

Audacity is being taken care of in 12.1, which in my mind leaves:

Fast Skill Exploit
    Orc-Craft/Fell-Wrought damage being reduced in an idiotic manner (come 12.1)

Then what? Most any other 'problem' in the moors is basically useless to address now, rather than incorporating into the creep update in the future.

Lets not forget this a PvE issue just as much as it is a PvMP one.
    Orc-craft/fell damage is a mess. You can see my other post in pureblood's thread, where I explain the damages it cause to the game. Other than that, hmm lets see...

-Unscaled creep morale boost from beta to live, with no chance of testing.
    -Unscaled regenerations for creeps.
    -Unscaled healing for creeps
    -MT on a 40s cd with a 30s duration
    -Perma wrath
    -Sprint on 1.30s cd
    -HiPS on 1.30s cd
    -Unscaled freep NPC damage in comparison to creep morale (2 rvrs got lug in less than 4 minutes in 12.1 beta)
    -Ballance between sides on stealth counter (freeps got none, while all creep classes can track, with warg being able to track all classes stealthed or not)
    -Unscaled morale potions on both sides but especially creepside, to counter the huge health increase.

...Shall I really go on?

And people dare to say they can't believe warden dots made it on live... Sorry but it's too much.

~Eralwen R10 hunter

I missread the OP's troll post sorry.

Yes there's no way for a warg to die in 2 seconds, not even 10. Even if he was afk.

I thought he was just saying how the bleeds are bugged, but he thinks he died in 2 secs..
    OMG thats just why I never post anything because people just can not read!

I will stop right now with discussing things and sorry I tought this post would change anything.

People are just to stupid and have glasses on there head that make them see the things they want to see...

Its just not worth getting upset abouth what should be a funny game to play.

OUT..................

Those of us who actually fight Wardens know exactly what you meant.
    I've had numerous similar encounters over the past year.

Wardens have been stupid OP for over a year now.
    I typically avoid them unless I've got 6:1 odds - even at that at least one in the group has to be a ranked WL that I trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethric View Post
    Catrat is not trolling! He's not saying he's dying in 2 seconds. I think what he meant is that when he jumps out of stealth and attacks the warden or his pocket captain (or any other freep that is close by), he gets dotted up within seconds by the warden, and even if he uses disappear almost immediatly with almost full morale, he will still die from those bleeds with no cure availible. This is true for our server and I know many creeps will vouch for this.

Not sure if a macro is used, but those bleeds (the 3 ones looking like a blood drop) are applied within seconds. The big one does crit for 4-5k damage for most part of its duration and with the other 2 ticking.....
    In my opinion it's a gamebreaking problem. We have nothing to counter it with and I really hope it get fixed.
    crit rate with dots is around 30% so not most part of the duration and there is no macro its a small chance of 15% to apply a second dot

btw dps with the dots was 602 dmg and tps was 440dmg 22k morale vs 50k morale ....

maybe i missed something but why should my bleed crit for 3.2k with teal armor 95 second age weapon focused on dps and you face wardens hitting with 5k....

Orc-craft/fell damage is a mess. You can see my other post in pureblood's thread, where I explain the damages it cause to the game. Other than that, hmm lets see...

-Unscaled creep morale boost from beta to live, with no chance of testing.
    -Unscaled regenerations for creeps.
    -Unscaled healing for creeps
    -MT on a 40s cd with a 30s duration
    -Perma wrath
    -Sprint on 1.30s cd
    -HiPS on 1.30s cd
    -Unscaled freep NPC damage in comparison to creep morale (2 rvrs got lug in less than 4 minutes in 12.1 beta)
    -Ballance between sides on stealth counter (freeps got none, while all creep classes can track, with warg being able to track all classes stealthed or not)
    -Unscaled morale potions on both sides but especially creepside, to counter the huge health increase.

...Shall I really go on?

And people dare to say they can't believe warden dots made it on live... Sorry but it's too much.
    You're certainly entitled to you opinion. I'd call the Warden bleeds a bigger issue than any of these, however.

Unscaled morale pools: Do you see creep morale pools being enough once audacity is working properly? I don't.
    Unscaled Regen: This is quite annoying, but is exactly that, an annoyance than prevents you from getting back in the fight quicker, it has basically no impact on actual fights.
    Unscaled Healing: A valid issue, perhaps the only one of equal concern to the bleeds
    MT: Annoying, and far from an appropriate cd to duration to potency, but fully counter-able by a wide variety of sources, including tactical classes, appropriately traited Guards, Hunters and Burglars, and Wardens in general.
    Wrath: Is relatively more powerful now thanks to the audacity bug, when freep dps doubles, this will be a much lower issue. Most freeps could beat reavers with Wrath up for the majority of fights in RoR: just because they can have it up the majority of the time every time doesn't make it game-breaking, just that you have to work harder.
    Sprint and HIPS: Only a concern if your only concern is points. They're escape skills, and approximately .000001% of the warg population uses them offensively. Even then, not that big of a deal.
    NPCs: Could you at least lend yourself a little bit of credibility and mention that NPCs on both sides are a joke? And really, who cares? NPCs have their place in the moors, but its a very low priority one. If I had based the playability of the Moors on the challenge of flipping a Keep I would have made it about a week out there before quitting.
    Stealth Counter: It would be nice if hunters had tracking back (and I say this as a warg who doesn't use traited sense prey), but tbh it changes very little about how actual fights play out, considering the relative tools available to burgs vs wargs.
    Unscaled Morale Pots: Even you can't be serious about this one. Morale Pots at 85 were worth what, 1600? Being generous, I'll say that was worth 10% of the average creeps morale pool, and we both know a more accurate figure would be 7-8%. Typical creep morale at 95 is what, 65k on average? Lets say a morale pot is worth 6500 and compare that to the difference in total damage the MEDIUM bleed does to a creep, compared to what it would do if properly mitigated. Do the math on that one, and tell me morale pots is even a remote concern in comparison.

That was a pretty sad list, to be honest.

maybe i missed something but why should my bleed crit for 3.2k with teal armor 95 second age weapon focused on dps and you face wardens hitting with 5k....
    that isn't how you get the highest bleed damage.

I will stop right now with discussing things and sorry I tought this post would change anything.

People are just to stupid and have glasses on there head that make them see the things they want to see...

Its just not worth getting upset abouth what should be a funny game to play.

OUT..................
    If you want people to take you serious, then STOP make up facts. There's no way for you to be fully dotted by a single warden in 2 seconds. I do understand that bleeds are currently bugged, and can't be mitigated. That needs to be fixed. But you are fighting a DoT class. It means they can stack multiple strong dots on you, and stealth will not save you if you use it when you are lowish.

Yes their damage might be way too off, even when the dots are fixed (can't say more because I don't play warden anymore), but then again this is just a bug, the devs should add to their LONG list with things that need to be fixed ASAP.

PvP in lotro is currently unfinished product. If you are a R14 warg, and played more than 3 years, you should know that.

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Fuddlepaws View Post
    I typically avoid them unless I've got 6:1 odds - even at that at least one in the group has to be a ranked WL that I trust.
    I realize that people like to use hyperbole when discussing things like class balance, but this may take the cake.

Or was that a serious statement?

If you want people to take you serious, then STOP make up facts. There's no way for you to be fully dotted by a single warden in 2 seconds. I do understand that bleeds are currently bugged, and can't be mitigated. That needs to be fixed. But you are fighting a DoT class. It means they can stack multiple strong dots on you, and stealth will not save you if you use it when you are lowish.

Yes their damage might be way too off, even when the dots are fixed (can't say more because I don't play warden anymore), but then again this is just a bug, the devs should add to their LONG list with things that need to be fixed ASAP.
    are you sure you ever played a warden? Because I can get the 3 bleeds off in approximately 2.5s with the cooldown on the gambit execute skill being the major concern, assuming no lag of course.

that isn't how you get the highest bleed damage.
    4 pieces of hytbold raise the damage to 3,8k

4 pieces of hytbold raise the damage to 3,8k
    getting closer.

PvP in lotro is currently unfinished product. If you are a R14 warg, and played more than 3 years, you should know that.
    errrrmmmmm.....spiders are a dot class too but if my dots had the potency of an lm or even a warden....then i am sure that we would see countless threads of QQ....to get to the point freeps are wrecking creeps in rvr...there was a cappy at oc with 7 creeps on him(3 reavers 2 wargs 1 ba 1 spider)with npcs helping us and we could not even get him to half morale....and this is a freep w/o his aud yet....whats gonna happen at 12.1 i really dont know....and plz dont tell us to l2p...its really getting old.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast