We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

You have acquired the War-steed Appearance - What does this mean?

Okay, so I'm really confused about those War-steed Appearances.. I'm not near the RoR expansion (lvl. 35 Hunter, and lvl. 20 Lore Master), but I thought the Snowbeast-steed looked very cool, so I would like to save the appearance to RoR.

When I bought it, I got the message saying:

You have acquired the War-steed Appearance *names of all the things*

I thought it came in a box, like the Yule mount appearance, so now I'm really scared that it's lost for good..

Can someone please explain to me, how this works??
    Last edited by FairyBird; Jan 05 2014 at 12:14 PM.

You didn't buy a equippable item, you bought a item teaching a equippable trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Iarkrad View Post
    You didn't buy a equippable item, you bought a item teaching a equippable trait.
    Oh, so it would also be okay to unpack the Yule appearances, and it will all be there when I get my War-steed?

Yep. The traits are saved to your character and will still be there when you reach lvl70 or so and get your war steed. I wish there was a way to view the cosmetic traits you've acquired before then, but it does not seem possible.
    [COLOR=#ffd700]I'm a Banana[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by melyjely View Post
    Yep. The traits are saved to your character and will still be there when you reach lvl70 or so and get your war steed. I wish there was a way to view the cosmetic traits you've acquired before then, but it does not seem possible.
    I really, really wish we could see what we've got, even before getting a War-steed. Because of some sort of a glitch, before RoR was published, it was possible.

Oh okay, what a relief! Thanks to you all for helping me - and yeah I agree, they should definitely make it possible to see the traits before getting a war steed!