We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Big Battle Jewellry sets

Is there a system as to whether, for instance, the Hunter's Resourceful or Tenacious set drops? Or is it random?

It is totally random as to what set or what piece you get. There is no system.
    I'd explain it to you, but I'm all out of Puppets and Crayons.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    GLADDEN SERVER
    Moochy, 105 Minstrel R10

You can however, buy specific pieces from the rep merchants in Non-instanced HD.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000000a2d6/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Gedrevn View Post
    You can however, buy specific pieces from the rep merchants in Non-instanced HD.
    Yes, however they cost 188 seals per piece, and seals are only available in 12 man skirmishes and raids I believe. They were never intended to be in 6 man content so were taken out of the couple that had been dropping them originally.
    I'd explain it to you, but I'm all out of Puppets and Crayons.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    GLADDEN SERVER
    Moochy, 105 Minstrel R10

I like it if 12 man raids offer something appealing, but I hate being forced to do them.

Currently I don't play HD at all, it's just a all too repetitive grind.

Jewelry is for playing, but if we are already able to play, why do we need better Jewelry?